WIFO-Monatsberichte, Heft 3/2014
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus F. Hofreither, 2010. "Gemeinsame Agrarpolitik 2014 – Positionen und Konsequenzen," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 83(6), pages 517-528, June.
- Sinabell, Franz & Schmid, Erwin & Pitlik, Hans, 2008. "Options Of Financing The Cap – Consequences For The Distribution Of Farm Payments," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44819, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sandra Bilek-Steindl, 2014. "Erholung setzt sich fort," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 87(2), pages 95-102, February.
- Franz Sinabell & Erwin Schmid & Markus Hofreither, 2013.
"Exploring the distribution of direct payments of the Common Agricultural Policy,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 325-341, May.
- Franz Sinabell & Erwin Schmid & Markus F. Hofreither, 2008. "Exploring the Distribution of Direct Payments of the Common Agricultural Policy," WIFO Working Papers 330, WIFO.
- Franz Sinabell & Hans Pitlik & Erwin Schmid, 2009. "Zukunft der Finanzierung und Ausgaben der Gemeinsamen Agrarpolitik," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 36165, February.
- Franz Sinabell & Hans Pitlik, 2010. "Der Agrarhaushalt der EU und ausgewählte Folgen einer Kürzung," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 83(6), pages 529-540, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:monber:y:2014:i:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.