Carreer Aspirations of R&D Professionals in Government Research Institutes and Multinational Corporations in Malaysia
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 1 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (3702) 769362
Fax: (3702) 223563
Web page: http://www.ef.vu.lt/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mairesse,Jacques & Mohnen,Pierre, 2004.
"The Importance of R&D for Innovation: A Reassessment Using French Survey Data,"
022, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2005. "The Importance of R&D for Innovation: A Reassessment Using French Survey Data," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 30(2_2), pages 183-197, 01.
- Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2004. "The Importance of R&D for Innovation : A Reassessment Using French Survey Data," Working Papers 2004-25, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2004. "The Importance of R&D for Innovation: A Reassessment Using French Survey Data," NBER Working Papers 10897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yifei Sun & Maximilian Von Zedtwitz & Denis Fred Simon, 2007. "Globalization of R&D and China: An Introduction," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 311-319, July.
- Michel Ferrary, 2008. "Strategic spin-off: a new incentive contract for managing R&D researchers," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(6), pages 600-618, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:1:y:2010:i:2:id:101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.