Soft Skills and Their Wage Returns: Overview of Empirical Literature
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:empiri:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10663-017-9370-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Kahanec & Mariola Pytliková, 2017.
"The economic impact of east–west migration on the European Union,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 44(3), pages 407-434, August.
- Kahanec, Martin & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2016. "The Economic Impact of East?West Migration on the European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 10381, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kahanec, Martin & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2017. "The economic impact of East-West migration on the European Union," MERIT Working Papers 001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kahanec, Martin & Pytliková, Mariola, 2017. "The Economic Impact of East-West Migration on the European Union," GLO Discussion Paper Series 48, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Mariola Pytlikova, 2017. "The Economic Impact of East-West Migration on the European Union," Discussion Papers 42, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:reoecp:v:14:y:2014:i:1:p:13:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.