The role of strategic agility in the IT sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Constantin BRATIANU, 2015. "Developing Strategic Thinking in Business Education," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 3(3), pages 409-429, September.
- Carmen Paunescu, 2009. "Managing Process Performance and Quality for Sustainability in the Service Organizations," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(26), pages 323-329, June.
- Flatten, Tessa C. & Engelen, Andreas & Zahra, Shaker A. & Brettel, Malte, 2011. "A measure of absorptive capacity: Scale development and validation," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 98-116, April.
- Carmen Păunescu & Mihaela Cornelia Popescu & Matthias Duennweber, 2018. "Factors Determining Desirability of Entrepreneurship in Romania," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(11), pages 1-22, October.
- Jajja, Muhammad Shakeel Sadiq & Chatha, Kamran Ali & Farooq, Sami, 2018. "Impact of supply chain risk on agility performance: Mediating role of supply chain integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 118-138.
- Shin, Hojung & Lee, Jae-Nam & Kim, DaeSoo & Rhim, Hosun, 2015. "Strategic agility of Korean small and medium enterprises and its influence on operational and firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 181-196.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lungu Miruna Florina, 2020. "Factors determining company performance in the IT industry," Management & Marketing, Sciendo, vol. 15(1), pages 59-77, March.
- Lungu Miruna Florina, 2020. "The influence of strategic agility on firm performance," Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, Sciendo, vol. 14(1), pages 102-110, July.
- Lungu Miruna Florina, 2018. "Achieving strategic agility through business model innovation. The case of telecom industry," Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, Sciendo, vol. 12(1), pages 557-567, May.
- Christian Arnold & Kai-Ingo Voigt, 2019. "Determinants of Industrial Internet of Things Adoption in German Manufacturing Companies," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(06), pages 1-21, October.
- Emre Yildiz, H. & Murtic, Adis & Klofsten, Magnus & Zander, Udo & RichtnÃ©r, Anders, 2021. "Individual and contextual determinants of innovation performance: A micro-foundations perspective," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).
- FeCheng Ma & Farhan Khan & Kashif Ullah Khan & Si XiangYun, 2021. "Investigating the Impact of Information Technology, Absorptive Capacity, and Dynamic Capabilities on Firm Performance: An Empirical Study," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(4), pages 21582440211, November.
- Thomas, Rhodri & Wood, Emma, 2015. "The absorptive capacity of tourism organisations," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 84-99.
- Acedo, Francisco J. & Coviello, Nicole & Agustí, María, 2021. "Caution ahead! The long-term effects of initial export intensity and geographic dispersion on INV development," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(6).
- Gebauer, Heiko & Worch, Hagen & Truffer, Bernhard, 2012. "Absorptive capacity, learning processes and combinative capabilities as determinants of strategic innovation," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 57-73.
- Asad Kamal & Rai Waqas Azfar & Bashir Salah & Waqas Saleem & Muhammad Abas & Razaullah Khan & Catalin I. Pruncu, 2021. "Quantitative Analysis of Sustainable Use of Construction Materials for Supply Chain Integration and Construction Industry Performance through Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(2), pages 1-15, January.
- Santos, Eleonora & Khan, Shahed, 2019. "FDI Policies and Catching-Up," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 1821-1853.
- Lu Wang & Jianli Luo & Yuxia Liu, 2021. "Agricultural cooperatives participating in vegetable supply chain integration: A case study of a trinity cooperative in China," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 16(6), pages 1-20, June.
- Latukha, M. & Veselova, A. & Selivanovskikh, L. & Artukh, E. & Mitskevich, E., 2016. "Re-thinking the role of talent management in a firm’s performance: Talent management practices and absorptive capacity," Working Papers 6442, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Puie Florina Răzvanţă, 2019. "Conceptual framework for rural business models," Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, Sciendo, vol. 13(1), pages 1130-1139, May.
- Matevž Rasković & Barbara Mörec, 2012. "Organizational Change and Corporate Sustainability in an Economic Crisis: Evidence from Slovenia," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(32), pages 522-536, June.
- Rok Lee, 2021. "The Effect of Supply Chain Management Strategy on Operational and Financial Performance," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(9), pages 1-18, May.
- Verreynne, Martie-Louise & Hine, Damian & Coote, Len & Parker, Rachel, 2016. "Building a scale for dynamic learning capabilities: The role of resources, learning, competitive intent and routine patterning," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4287-4303.
- Bratianu Constantin, 2020. "From Thermodynamic Entropy to Knowledge Entropy," Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, Sciendo, vol. 14(1), pages 589-596, July.
- Héctor Cuevas-Vargas & Héctor Abraham Cortés-Palacios & Cid Leana-Morales & Eduardo Huerta-Mascotte, 2022. "Absorptive Capacity and Its Dual Effect on Technological Innovation: A Structural Equations Model Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(19), pages 1-18, October.
- Tulin Dzhengiz & Eva Niesten, 2020. "Competences for Environmental Sustainability: A Systematic Review on the Impact of Absorptive Capacity and Capabilities," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 162(4), pages 881-906, April.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategic agility; IT; performance; strategy; change;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:poicbe:v:13:y:2019:i:1:p:134-148:n:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peter Golla (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.