Liquidity And Informational Inefficiency. The Case Of Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Panait, Iulian & Lupu, Iulia, 2009.
"The Behavior Of The Bucharest Stock Exchange During The Current Financial Markets Crisis And Proposed Measures For Its Sustainable Development,"
Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 1(1), pages 73-80.
- Panait, Iulian & Lupu, Iulia, 2009. "The behavior of the Bucharest Stock Exchange during the current financial markets crisis and proposed measures for its sustainable development," Papers 2009/101, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Victor Dragota & Dragos Stefan Oprea, 2014. "Informational Efficiency Tests on the Romanian Stock Market: A Review of the Literature," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 6(1), pages 015-028, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Corina Maria Ene & Carmen Marilena Uzlau & Iulian Panait, 2013. "Stylized Facts Of The Daily, Weekly And Monthly Returns On Bucharest Stock Exchange During 2007-2012," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(15), pages 1-15.
- Panait, Iulian & Slavescu, Ecaterina Oana, 2011. "Volatility and causality study of the daily returns on the Bucharest Stock Exchange during 2007-2011," MPRA Paper 41786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Gabriel Anghel, 2015. "Market Efficiency and Technical Analysis in Romania," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 6(2), pages 164-177, April.
- Curmei Cătălin-Valeriu & Dincă Lavinia Elena & Curmei-Semenescu Ileana Andreea, 2018. "The influence of the strategic financial policies on share valuation in an unstable economic environment," Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, Sciendo, vol. 12(1), pages 241-250, May.
- Alin Marius ANDRIEŞ & Iulian IHNATOV & Nicu SPRINCEAN, 2017. "Do Seasonal Anomalies Still Exist In Central And Eastern European Countries? A Conditional Variance Approach," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 60-83, December.
- Valentin BURCA, 2014. "Implications of IFRS Adoption on Balance-Sheet vs Income Statement Figures," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 3, pages 33-42.
- Eva DEZSI & Ioan Alin NISTOR, 2016. "Can Deep Machine Learning Outsmart The Market? A Comparison Between Econometric Modelling And Long- Short Term Memory," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 11(4.1), pages 54-73, december.
- Dan Gabriel ANGHEL, 2017. "Intraday Market Efficiency for a Typical Central and Eastern European Stock Market: The Case of Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 88-109, September.
- Ani Stoitsova-Stoykova, 2017. "Relationship Between Public Expectations and Financial Market Dynamics in South- East Europe Capital Markets," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 2, pages 237-250, June.
- Daniel ?tefan ARMEANU & Camelia Cãtãlina JOLDE?, 2019. "The Impact Of Bond, Currency And Oil Markets On Investors From The Bucharest Stock Exchange," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(1), pages 106-114, November.
More about this item
Keywordsefficient market; capital market; index; return;
All these keywords.
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:19:y:2015:i:1:p:80-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Daniel Mateescu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.