Liquidity And Informational Inefficiency. The Case Of Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Panait, Iulian & Lupu, Iulia, 2009.
"The Behavior Of The Bucharest Stock Exchange During The Current Financial Markets Crisis And Proposed Measures For Its Sustainable Development,"
Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series,
Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 1(1), pages 73-80.
- Panait, Iulian & Lupu, Iulia, 2009. "The behavior of the Bucharest Stock Exchange during the current financial markets crisis and proposed measures for its sustainable development," Papers 2009/101, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Victor Dragota & Dragos Stefan Oprea, 2014. "Informational Efficiency Tests on the Romanian Stock Market: A Review of the Literature," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 6(1), pages 015-028, June.
More about this item
Keywordsefficient market; capital market; index; return;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:19:y:2015:i:1:p:80-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .