Necessity Of A New Type Of Symbiosis Between The Nominal And The Real Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Iancu, Aurel, 2009. "Real Economic Convergence," Working Papers of National Institute for Economic Research 090104, Institutul National de Cercetari Economice (INCE).
- J. M. Keynes, 1997. "The General Theory of Employment," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Claus Dierksmeier, 2011. "The Freedom–Responsibility Nexus in Management Philosophy and Business Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(2), pages 263-283, June.
- Philip Du Caju & Erwan Gautier & Daphne Momferatu & Melanie Ward-Warmedinger, 2009.
"Institutional Features of Wage Bargaining in 23 European Countries, the US and Japan,"
Ekonomia, Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus, vol. 12(2), pages 57-108, Winter.
- Du Caju, Ph. & Gautier, E. & Momferatou, D. & Ward-Warmedinger, M., 2008. "Institutional features of wage bargaining in 23 European countries, the US and Japan," Working papers 228, Banque de France.
- Momferatou, Daphne & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie & Gautier, Erwan & Du Caju, Philip, 2008. "Institutional features of wage bargaining in 23 European countries, the US and Japan," Working Paper Series 974, European Central Bank.
- Du Caju, Philip & Gautier, Erwan & Momferatou, Daphne & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 2008. "Institutional Features of Wage Bargaining in 23 European Countries, the US and Japan," IZA Discussion Papers 3867, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Philip Ducaju & Erwan Gautier & Daphné Momferatou & Mélanie Ward-Warmedinge, 2008. "Institutional features of wage bargaining in 23 European countries, the US and Japan," Working Paper Research 154, National Bank of Belgium.
- Cordelius Ilgmann & Martin Menner, 2011.
"Negative nominal interest rates: history and current proposals,"
International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 383-405, December.
- Cordelius Ilgmann, Martin Menner, "undated". "Negative Nominal Interest Rates: History and Current Proposals," Working Papers 201143, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius & Menner, Martin, 2011. "Negative nominal interest rates: History and current proposals," MEP Discussion Papers 43, University of Münster, Münster Center for Economic Policy (MEP).
- IONESCU, Lucian C., 2014. "The Economy Of Indebtedness," Journal of Financial and Monetary Economics, Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 1(1), pages 19-24.
- William Van Lear, 2011. "Economic Crisis and the Fiscal Challenge of the State," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(6), pages 61-77.
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2020.
"Capital as a social process: A Marxian perspective,"
HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 9(1), pages 41-71.
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2017. "Capital as a Social Process: A Marxian Perspective," Working Papers 1705, Trinity College, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2017.
- Alex Izurieta & Pierre Kohler & Juan Pizarro, 2018. "Financialization, Trade, and Investment Agreements: Through the Looking Glass or Through the Realities of Income Distribution and Government Policy?," GDAE Working Papers 18-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Colombier, Carsten, 2011. "Konjunktur und Wachstum [Business cycles fluctuations and long-term growth]," MPRA Paper 104739, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Rodenburg, 2016. "How Full is Full Employment?How Tools and Not Theory Explained Full Employment," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 5-25.
- Maria N. Ivanova, 2017. "Profit growth in boom and bust: the Great Recession and the Great Depression in comparative perspective," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 1-20.
- Daniel Haim, 2021. "What Jobs Should a Public Job Guarantee Provide?: Lessons from Hyman P. Minsky," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_981, Levy Economics Institute.
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2006. "The Uneasy Case for Fractional-Reserve Free Banking," MPRA Paper 120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annina Kaltenbrunner & Machiko Nissanke, 2009. "The Case for an Intermediate Exchange Rate Regime with Endogenizing Market Structures and Capital Mobility: The Empirical Study of Brazil," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2009-29, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sarah Bracking, 2003. "Regulating Capital in Accumulation: Negotiating the Imperial 'Frontier'," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(95), pages 11-32, March.
- Baugh, Brian & Ben-David, Itzhak & Park, Hoonsuk, 2013.
"Disentangling Financial Constraints, Precautionary Savings, and Myopia: Household Behavior Surrounding Federal Tax Returns,"
Working Paper Series
2013-20, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Brian Baugh & Itzhak Ben-David & Hoonsuk Park, 2014. "Disentangling Financial Constraints, Precautionary Savings, and Myopia: Household Behavior Surrounding Federal Tax Returns," NBER Working Papers 19783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonios Antoniou & Emilios C. Galariotis & Spyros I. Spyrou, 2006. "Short‐term Contrarian Strategies in the London Stock Exchange: Are They Profitable? Which Factors Affect Them?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(5‐6), pages 839-867, June.
- Albu, Lucian Liviu, 2012. "The Convergence Process in the EU Estimated by Gini Coefficients," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 5-16, December.
- Christopher Malikane & Willi Semmler, 2008. "Asset Prices, Output And Monetary Policy In A Small Open Economy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(4), pages 666-686, November.
- Tarrazo, Manuel, 2018. "Piketty’s Capital in the 21st Century and modern finance: The other [r−g] relationship," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 162-174.
- Telyukova, Irina A. & Visschers, Ludo, 2009.
"Precautionary Demand for Money in a Monetary Business Cycle Model,"
15622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irina A. Telyukova & Ludo Visschers, 2009. "Precautionary Demand for Money in a Monetary Business Cycle Model," EIEF Working Papers Series 0906, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jun 2009.
- Telyukova, Irina A. & Visschers, Ludo, 2011. "Precautionary demand for money in a monetary business cycle model," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1142, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Telyukova, Irina A. & Visschers, Ludo, 2011. "Precautionary demand for money in a monetary business cycle model," MPRA Paper 36905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsnominal economy; real economy; international crisis; speculative monetary & financial flows;
All these keywords.
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:17:y:2013:i:3:p:44-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Daniel Mateescu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.