Appetite For Risk Of The Bank (I)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miroslav Misina, 2003.
"What does the risk-appetite index measure?,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(6), pages 1-6.
- Miroslav Misina, 2003. "What Does the Risk-Appetite Index Measure?," Staff Working Papers 03-23, Bank of Canada.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:28:y:2003:i:6:p:a6 is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Prasanna Gai & Nicholas Vause, 2006.
"Measuring Investors' Risk Appetite,"
International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(1), March.
- Gai, Prasanna & Vause, Nicholas, 2005. "Measuring Investors' Risk Appetite," MPRA Paper 818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prasanna Gai & Nicholas Vause, 2005. "Measuring investors' risk appetite," Bank of England working papers 283, Bank of England.
- Riccardo Rebonato, 2006. "Forward-Rate Volatilities And The Swaption Matrix: Why Neither Time-Homogeneity Nor Time-Dependence Are Enough," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(05), pages 705-746.
- Tomas Adam & Sona Benecka & Jakub Mateju, 2014. "Risk Aversion, Financial Stress and Their Non-Linear Impact on Exchange Rates," Working Papers 2014/07, Czech National Bank.
- Marcello Pericoli & Massimo Sbracia, 2006. "The CAPM and the risk appetite index; theoretical differences and empirical similarities," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 586, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jinhui Luo & Philip Saks & Steve Satchell, 2009. "Implementing risk appetite in the management of currency portfolios," Journal of Asset Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 9(6), pages 380-397, February.
- Forbes, Kristin J. & Warnock, Francis E., 2012.
"Capital flow waves: Surges, stops, flight, and retrenchment,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 235-251.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Francis E. Warnock, 2011. "Capital Flow Waves: Surges, Stops, Flight, and Retrenchment," NBER Chapters, in: Global Financial Crisis, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Francis E. Warnock, 2011. "Capital Flow Waves: Surges, Stops, Flight, and Retrenchment," NBER Working Papers 17351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julien Chevallier & Mathieu Gatumel & Florian Ielpo, 2014.
"Commodity markets through the business cycle,"
Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 1597-1618, September.
- Mathieu Gatumel & Florian Ielpo, 2014. "Commodity Markets through the business cycle," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01302479, HAL.
- Miroslav Misina, 2008. "Changing investors' risk appetite: Reality or fiction?," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(6), pages 489-501.
- Otilia MANTA, 2018. "Trends In The Concept Of The Financial Market In The Current Context Of Globalization," Contemporary Economy Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 3(4), pages 114-124.
- Ms. Brenda Gonzalez-Hermosillo & Mr. Vance Martin & Mr. Mardi Dungey & Ms. Renee Fry, 2003. "Characterizing Global Investors' Risk Appetite for Emerging Market Debt During Financial Crises," IMF Working Papers 2003/251, International Monetary Fund.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Francis E. Warnock, 2012. "Capital Debt -and Equity-Led Capital Flow Episodes," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 676, Central Bank of Chile.
- Marcello Pericoli & Massimo Sbracia, 2009. "Capital Asset Pricing Model and the Risk Appetite Index: Theoretical Differences, Empirical Similarities and Implementation Problems," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 123-150, August.
- Coudert, Virginie & Gex, Mathieu, 2008.
"Does risk aversion drive financial crises? Testing the predictive power of empirical indicators,"
Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 167-184, March.
- Virginie Coudert & Mathieu Gex, 2007. "Does Risk Aversion Drive Financial Crises? Testing the Predictive Power of Empirical Indicators," Working Papers 2007-02, CEPII research center.
- Monica Billio & Bertrand Maillet & Loriana Pelizzon, 2022.
"A meta-measure of performance related to both investors and investments characteristics,"
Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 313(2), pages 1405-1447, June.
- Monica Billio & Bertrand Maillet & Loriana Pelizzon, 2021. "A meta-measure of performance related to both investors and investments characteristics," Post-Print hal-03543398, HAL.
- Marc Boissaux & Jang Schiltz, 2010. "An Optimal Control Approach to Portfolio Optimisation with Conditioning Information," LSF Research Working Paper Series 10-09, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Daniel O. Beltran & Deepa Dhume Datta & Thiago Revil T. Ferreira & Matteo Iacoviello & Mohammad Jahan-Parvar & Canlin Li & Juan M. Londono & Marius del Giudice Rodriguez & John H. Rogers & Bo Sun, 2017. "Taxonomy of Global Risk, Uncertainty, and Volatility Measures," International Finance Discussion Papers 1216, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kristin J. Forbes & Francis E. Warnock, 2014.
"Debt-and Equity-Led Capital Flow Episodes,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Miguel Fuentes D. & Claudio E. Raddatz & Carmen M. Reinhart (ed.),Capital Mobility and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 18, chapter 9, pages 291-322,
Central Bank of Chile.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Francis E. Warnock, 2012. "Debt- and Equity-Led Capital Flow Episodes," NBER Working Papers 18329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miroslav Misina, 2006. "Benchmark Index of Risk Appetite," Staff Working Papers 06-16, Bank of Canada.
- Claudio E. V. Borio, 2004. "Market distress and vanishing liquidity: anatomy and policy options," BIS Working Papers 158, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mathieu Gatumel & Florian Ielpo, 2014. "Commodity Markets through the business cycle," Post-Print hal-01302479, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsappetite for risk; capacity for risk; bank risk management; risk profile; measuring appetite; economic capital; guiding value; discount factor.;
All these keywords.
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:15:y:2011:i:2:p:209-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Daniel Mateescu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.