Appetite For Risk Of The Bank (I)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miroslav Misina, 2003. "What does the risk-appetite index measure?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(6), pages 1-6.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:28:y:2003:i:6:p:a6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsappetite for risk; capacity for risk; bank risk management; risk profile; measuring appetite; economic capital; guiding value; discount factor.;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:15:y:2011:i:2:p:209-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .