A Repeated Mixed Logit Approach to Valuing a Local Sport Fishery: The Case of Southeast Alaska Salmon
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasquez Lavin, Felipe & Hanemann, W. Michael, 2008.
"Functional Forms in Discrete/Continuous Choice Models With General Corner Solution,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt7z25t659, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Felipe Vásquez & Michael Hanemann, 2009. "Functional Forms in Discrete/Continuous Choice Models with General Corner Solution," Working Papers 08-2009, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Kenneth E. McConnell & Ivar Strand, 1981. "Measuring the Cost of Time in Recreation Demand Analysis: An Application to Sportfishing," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(1), pages 153-156.
- Bill Provencher & Kenneth A. Baerenklau & Richard C. Bishop, 2002. "A Finite Mixture Logit Model of Recreational Angling with Serially Correlated Random Utility," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1066-1075.
- Carson, Richard & Hanemann, Michael & Steinberg, Dan, 1990. "A discrete choice contingent valuation estimate of the value of Kenai King salmon," Journal of Behavioral Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 53-68.
- R. Craig Layman & John R. Boyce & Keith R. Criddle, 1996. "Economic Valuation of the Chinook Salmon Sport Fishery of the Gulkana River, Alaska, under Current and Alternate Management Plans," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 72(1), pages 113-128.
- Keith Criddle & M. Herrmann & S. Lee & C. Hamel, 2001. "Participation decisions, angler welfare, and the regional economic impact of sportfishing," Working Papers 2001-13, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John C. Whitehead & Daniel K. Lew, 2016. "Estimating Recreation Benefits through Joint Estimation of Revealed and Stated Preference Discrete Choice Data," Working Papers 16-22, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:87:y:2011:iv:1:p:712-729. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .