On Sustainability and Intergenerational Transfers with a Renewable Resource
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valente, Simone, 2008.
"Intergenerational transfers, lifetime welfare, and resource preservation,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 53-78, February.
- Simone Valente, 2005. "Intergenerational Transfers, Lifetime Welfare and Resource Preservation," Public Economics 0505008, EconWPA.
- Valente, Simone, 2006. "Intergenerational Transfers, Lifetime Welfare and Resource Preservation," MPRA Paper 1042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Valente, 2006. "Intergenerational Transfers, Lifetime Welfare and Resource Preservation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 06/55, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- John C. V. Pezzey, 2004.
"Sustainability Policy and Environmental Policy,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(2), pages 339-359, June.
- John C. V. Pezzey, 2001. "Sustainability Policy and Environmental Policy," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0104, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- John C. V. Pezzey, 2002. "Sustainability Policy and Environmental Policy," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0211, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Mouez Fodha, 2015.
"Nuclear waste storage and environmental intergenerational externalities,"
International Journal of Sustainable Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 18(1/2), pages 94-114.
- Mouez Fodha, 2015. "Nuclear waste storage and environmental intergenerational externalities," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" insu-01105358, HAL.
- Hoberg, Nikolai & Baumgärtner, Stefan, 2017. "Irreversibility and uncertainty cause an intergenerational equity-efficiency trade-off," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 75-86.
- Simone Valente, 2005.
"Sustainable Development, Renewable Resources and Technological Progress,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 30(1), pages 115-125, January.
- Simone Valente, 2004. "Sustainable Development: Renewable Resources and Technological Progress," CEIS Research Paper 54, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Toman, Michael & Pezzey, John C., 2002. "The Economics of Sustainability: A Review of Journal Articles," Discussion Papers dp-02-03, Resources For the Future.
- Simone Valente, 2007. "Human Capital, Resource Constraints and Intergenerational Fairness," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 07/68, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Birgit Bednar-Friedl & Karl Farmer, 2013. "Time consuming resource extraction in an overlapping generations economy with capital," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 203-224, November.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Keyzer, Michiel A., 2001. "Sustainability and the intergenerational distribution of natural resource entitlements," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 315-341, February.
- Voosholz, Frauke, 2013. "Inter-generational distribution of resources in a model of economic growth: Taking the land vs. food trade-off into account," CAWM Discussion Papers 70, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Nikolai Hoberg & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2011. "Irreversibility, ignorance, and the intergenerational equity-efficiency trade-off," Working Paper Series in Economics 198, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Krautkraemer, 1998. "Nonrenewable Resource Scarcity," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 2065-2107, December.
- Birgit Bednar–Friedl & Karl Farmer, 2014. "Existence and efficiency of stationary states in a renewable resource based OLG model with different harvest costs," Graz Economics Papers 2014-07, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Keyzer, Michiel A., 2003. "Efficiency of conservationist measures: an optimist viewpoint," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 310-333, September.
- Stan Metcalfe, 2014. "George Shackle and The Schumpeterian Legacy," Graz Economics Papers 2014-08, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Andrey Polbin & Andrey Zubarev, 2016. "Will the Paris Accord Accelerate Climate Change?," NBER Working Papers 22731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valente, Simone, 2011. "Intergenerational externalities, sustainability and welfare—The ambiguous effect of optimal policies on resource depletion," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 995-1014.
- Tarui, Nori, 2004. "Common-Property Resource Use And Outside Options: Cooperation Across Generations In A Dynamic Game," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20029, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:75:y:1999:i:2:p:167-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.