Information and Bargaining in Markets for Environmental Quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Diane Hite, 1997. "Information and Bargaining in Markets for Environmental Quality," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(3), pages 303-316.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David M. Brasington & Diane Hite, 2005. "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," Departmental Working Papers 2005-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Brasington, David M. & Hite, Diane, 2005.
"Demand for environmental quality: a spatial hedonic analysis,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-82, January.
- David Brasington & D. Hite, 2003. "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2003-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Andres Jauregui & Diane Hite, 2010. "The impact of real estate agents on house prices near environmental disamenities," Housing Policy Debate, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 295-316, March.
- Mario du Preez & Mehmet Balcilar & Aarifah Razak & Steven F. Koch & Rangan Gupta, 2014.
"House Values and Proximity to a Landfill: A Quantile Regression Framework,"
201442, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Mario du Preez & Mehmet Balcilar & Aarifah Razak & Steven F. Koch & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "House Values and Proximity to a Landfill: A Quantile Regression Framework," Working Papers 15-16, Eastern Mediterranean University, Department of Economics.
- John I. Carruthers & David E. Clark, 2010.
"Valuing Environmental Quality: A Space-Based Strategy,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 801-832.
- David E. Clark, 2007. "Valuing Environmental Quality: A Space-Based Strategy," Working Papers and Research 0702, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Hite, Diane, 2000. "Information Impacts On Stated Vs. Revealed Preference Valuation Of Environmental Quality," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21791, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- David M. Brasington & Diane Hite, 2014. "School Choice: Supporters And Opponents," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 76-92, January.
- Andres Jauregui & Alan Tidwell & Diane Hite, 2017. "Sample Selection Approaches to Estimating House Price Cash Differentials," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 117-137, January.
- Ham, Yun-Ju & Maddison, David J. & Elliott, Robert J.R., 2013. "The valuation of landfill disamenities in Birmingham," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 116-129.
- Bouvier, Rachel A. & Halstead, John M. & Conway, Karen S. & Manalo, Alberto B., 2000. "The Effects of Landfills on Rural Residential Property Values: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 30(2), pages 1-15.
- Darren Hudson & Lee-Hong Seah & Diane Hite & Tim Haab, 2004. "Telephone presurveys, self-selection, and non-response bias to mail and Internet surveys in economic research," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 237-240.
- Richard C. Ready, 2010. "Do Landfills Always Depress Nearby Property Values?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 32(3), pages 321-340.
More about this item
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:74:y:1998:i:3:p:303-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.