# The Determinants of Land Values in an African City: The Case of Accra, Ghana
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Choumert, Johanna & Stage, Jesper & Uwera, Claudine, 2014.
"Access to water as determinant of rental values: A housing hedonic analysis in Rwanda,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 48-54.
- Johanna Choumert & Jesper Stage & Claudine Uwera, 2014. "Access to water as determinant of rental values: A housing hedonic analysis in Rwanda," Post-Print halshs-01064969, HAL.
- Shinichiro Iwata & Hisaki Yamaga, 2009. "Land Tenure Security and Home Maintenance: Evidence from Japan," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(3), pages 429-441.
- Shinichiro Iwata & Hisaki Yamaga, 2007. "Land Tenure Security and Home Maintenance: Evidence from Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-520, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Johanna Choumert & N. Eric KÃ©rÃ© & Amandine Loyal LarÃ©-Dondarini, 2016. "A Multi-Level Housing Hedonic Analysis of Water and Sanitation Access," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 1010-1037.
- Johanna CHOUMERT & Jesper STAGE & Claudine UWERA, 2014. "Access to water as a determinant of rental values: A hedonic analysis in Rwanda," Working Papers 201401, CERDI.
- Johanna Choumert & Jesper Stage & Claudine Uwera, 2015. "Access to water as a determinant of rental values: A hedonic analysis in Rwanda," Working Papers halshs-00939271, HAL.
- Morris, Saul Sutkover & Levin, Carol E. & Armar-Klemesu, Margaret & Maxwell, Daniel G. & Ruel, Marie T., 1999. "Does geographic targeting of nutrition interventions make sense in cities?," FCND discussion papers 61, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Morris, Saul S. & Levin, Carol E. & Armar-Klemesu, Margaret & Maxwell, Daniel & Ruel, Marie T., 1999. "Does Geographic Targeting of Nutrition Interventions Make Sense in Cities? Evidence from Abidjan and Accra," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 2011-2019, November.
- Eric Nazindigouba KERE & Johanna CHOUMERT & Amandine Loyal LARÉ-DONDARINI, 2014. "The impact of water and sanitation access on housing values: The case of Dapaong, Togo," Working Papers 201403, CERDI.
- Johanna Choumert & Eric Nazindigouba Kere & Amandine Loyale Laré, 2015. "The impact of water and sanitation access on housing values: The case of Dapaong, Togo," Working Papers halshs-00939267, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:57:y:1981:i:3:p:385-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed