A Comparison of Choice-Based Multinomial and Nested Logit Models: The Family Structure and Welfare Use Decisions of Divorced or Separated Women
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- François Combarnous, 1999. "La mise en oeuvre du modèle logistique multinomial emboîté dans l'analyse de la participation au marché du travail," Documents de travail 39, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- R. A. Moffitt, "undated". "The Effect of Welfare on Marriage and Fertility: What Do We Know and What Do We Need to Know?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1153-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Gonzalez, Libertad, 2005.
"The Determinants of the Prevalence of Single Mothers: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1677, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Libertad González Luna, 2005. "The determinants of the prevalence of single mothers: A cross-country analysis," Economics Working Papers 876, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Libertad GonzÃ¡lez, 2005. "The Determinants of the Prevalence of Single Mothers: A Cross-Country Analysis," LIS Working papers 413, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- repec:spr:envpol:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10018-017-0181-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Cui, Yuling & Nahm, Daehoon & Tani, Massimiliano, 2012. "The Determinants of Rural Migrants' Employment Choice in China: Results from a Joint Estimation," IZA Discussion Papers 6968, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aaron S. Yelowitz, 1998.
"Will Extending Medicaid to Two-Parent Families Encourage Marriage?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(4), pages 833-865.
- A. S. Yelowitz, "undated". "Will Extending Medicaid to Two-Parent Families Encourage Marriage?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1118-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Gonzalez, Libertad, 2007.
"The effect of benefits on single motherhood in Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 393-412, June.
- Gonzalez, Libertad, 2006. "The Effect of Benefits on Single Motherhood in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 2026, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grossbard, Shoshana, 1993. "On the Economics of Marriage - A Theory of Marriage, Labor and Divorce. Out of print. Published originally by Westview Press in 1993 under name Grossbard-Shechtman," MPRA Paper 81059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lisa Cameron, 2000.
"The residency decision of elderly indonesians: A nested logit analysis,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 37(1), pages 17-27, February.
- Cameron, L., 1998. "The Residency Decision of Elderly Indonesians: A Nested Logit Analysis," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 638, The University of Melbourne.
- H. W. Hoynes, "undated".
"Does welfare play any role in female headship decisions?,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1078-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Hilary Williamson Hoynes, 1995. "Does Welfare Play Any Role in Female Headship Decisions?," NBER Working Papers 5149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:23:y:1988:i:4:p:550-562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .