The Human Capital Approach to Black-White Earnings Inequality: Some Unsettled Questions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cecilia Conrad, 1984. "Comments on the Richard McGahey article," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 99-102, June.
- Sai Ding & Shi Li & Samuel L. Myers, Jr., 2011. "Inter-temporal Changes in Ethnic Urban Earnings Disparities in China," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 201121, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Gregory Fairchild, 2009. "Racial segregation in the public schools and adult labor market outcomes: the case of black Americans," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 467-484, December.
- Kahanec, Martin, 2006. "Ethnic Specialization and Earnings Inequality: Why Being a Minority Hurts but Being a Big Minority Hurts More," IZA Discussion Papers 2050, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Harry Anthony Patrinos & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2007. "Economic Opportunities for Indigenous Peoples in Latin America : Conference Edition," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8019, The World Bank.
- George McCarthy, 1992. "The Role of Unemployment in Triggering Internal Labor Migration," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_75, Levy Economics Institute.
- François Combarnous, 1994. "Discrimination et marché du travail : concepts et théories," Documents de travail 02, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Kimmel, Jean, 1997.
"Rural wages and returns to education: Differences between whites, blacks, and American Indians,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 81-96, February.
- Jean Kimmel, 1994. "Rural Wages and Returns to Education: Differences Between Whites, Blacks, and American Indians," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 94-27, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Thomas Masterson & Ajit Zacharias & Fernando Rios-Avila & Edward N. Wolff, 2017. "The Great Recession and Racial Inequality: Evidence from Measures of Economic Well-Being," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_880, Levy Economics Institute.
- Chiappero-Martinetti, Enrica & Sabadash, Anna, 2014. "Integrating Human Capital and Human Capabilities in Understanding the Value of Education," MPRA Paper 61800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kahanec, M., 2004. "Social Interaction and the Minority-Majority Earnings Inequality : Why Being a Minority Hurts but being a big Minority Hurts More," Discussion Paper 2004-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Patricia E. Gaynor & Garey C. Durden, 1997. "The Cost of Being Nonwhite and the Added Cost of Being Female in The South and Southwest," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 27(2), pages 195-209, Fall.
- Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Skoufias, Emmanuel & Lunde, Trine, 2007. "Indigenous peoples in Latin America : economic opportunities and social networks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4227, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:17:y:1982:i:1:p:72-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .