Do Working Wives Increase Family Income Inequality?
This paper provides distribution-free inferences for testing marginal rank dominance and Lorenz, and generalized Lorenz dominances. Marginal dominances refer to ordinary dominance relationships holding between an income distribution and its dependent ...
- Susan Harkness, 2010. "The contribution of Women's Employment and Earnings to Household Income Inequality: A Cross-Country Analysis," LIS Working papers 531, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Iulie Aslaksen & Tom Wennemo & Rolf Aaberge, 2005.
"'Birds of a Feather Flock Together': The Impact of Choice of Spouse on Family Labor Income Inequality,"
CEIS, vol. 19(3), pages 491-515, 09.
- Iulie Aslaksen & Tom Wennemo & Rolf Aaberge, 2000. ""Birds of a Feather Flock Together" The Impact of Choice of Spouse on Family Labor Income Inequality," Discussion Papers 276, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Olivier Bargain & Tim Callan, 2010. "Analysing the effects of tax-benefit reforms on income distribution: a decomposition approach," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Olivier Bargain & Tim Callan, 2007. "Analysing the Effects of Tax-benefit Reforms on Income Distribution: A decomposition Approach," Papers WP197, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Olivier Bargain & Tim Callan, 2007. "Analysing the effects of tax-benefit reforms on income distribution : a decomposition approach," Working Papers 200713, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Olivier Bargain & Tim Callan, 2007. "Analysing the Effects of Tax-benefit Reforms on Income Distribution: A Decomposition Approach," Working Papers 200728, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Bargain, Olivier & Callan, Tim, 2007. "Analysing the effects of tax-benefit reforms on income distribution: a decomposition approach," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/07, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bargain, Olivier & Callan, Tim, 2007. "Analysing the Effects of Tax-Benefit Reforms on Income Distribution: A Decomposition Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 3078, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Singh, Kehar, 2006. "Relative and Marginal Effects of Fish Production on Family Income Inequality in Tripura: Decomposition of Gini by Income Sources," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 19(2).
- M. Dolores Collado & Alfonso Alba Ramírez, 1999. "- Do Wives Earnings Contribute To Reduce Income Inequality?: Evidence From Spain," Working Papers. Serie AD 1999-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Seonglim Lee & Jinkook Lee & Yunhee Chang, 2014. "Is Dual Income Costly for Married Couples? An Analysis of Household Expenditures," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 161-177, June.
- Timothy Smeeding & Inge O'Connor & Peter Saunders, 1994. "The Distribution of Welfare: Inequality, Earnings Capacity, and Household Production in a Comparative Perspective," LIS Working papers 122, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Maria Cancian & Deborah Reed, 1999. "The impact of wives’ earnings on income inequality: Issues and estimates," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 36(2), pages 173-184, May.
- Jonathan Morduch & Terry Sicular, 2002. "Rethinking Inequality Decomposition, With Evidence from Rural China," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(476), pages 93-106, January.
- Jonathan Morduch & Terry Sicular, 1998. "Rethinking Inequality Decomposition, with Evidence from Rural China," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1831, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- France Caillavet, 1998. "La production domestique des femmes réduit l'inégalité des revenus familiaux," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 311(1), pages 75-89.
- Steven Pressman, 2006. "The Decline of the Middle Class: An International Perspective," LIS Working papers 280, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:15:y:1980:i:3:p:444-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed