Do Working Wives Increase Family Income Inequality?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan Harkness, 2010. "The contribution of Women's Employment and Earnings to Household Income Inequality: A Cross-Country Analysis," LIS Working papers 531, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Iulie Aslaksen & Tom Wennemo & Rolf Aaberge, 2005.
"'Birds of a Feather Flock Together': The Impact of Choice of Spouse on Family Labor Income Inequality,"
CEIS, vol. 19(3), pages 491-515, September.
- Iulie Aslaksen & Tom Wennemo & Rolf Aaberge, 2000. ""Birds of a Feather Flock Together" The Impact of Choice of Spouse on Family Labor Income Inequality," Discussion Papers 276, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Olivier Bargain & Tim Callan, 2010.
"Analysing the effects of tax-benefit reforms on income distribution: a decomposition approach,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Olivier Bargain & Tim Callan, 2007. "Analysing the Effects of Tax-benefit Reforms on Income Distribution: A decomposition Approach," Papers WP197, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Olivier Bargain & Tim Callan, 2007. "Analysing the effects of tax-benefit reforms on income distribution : a decomposition approach," Working Papers 200713, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Olivier Bargain & Tim Callan, 2007. "Analysing the Effects of Tax-benefit Reforms on Income Distribution: A Decomposition Approach," Working Papers 200728, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Bargain, Olivier & Callan, Tim, 2007. "Analysing the effects of tax-benefit reforms on income distribution: a decomposition approach," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/07, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bargain, Olivier & Callan, Tim, 2007. "Analysing the Effects of Tax-Benefit Reforms on Income Distribution: A Decomposition Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 3078, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Singh, Kehar, 2006. "Relative and Marginal Effects of Fish Production on Family Income Inequality in Tripura: Decomposition of Gini by Income Sources," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 19(2), pages 1-14, July.
- M. Dolores Collado & Alfonso Alba Ramírez, 1999. "- Do Wives Earnings Contribute To Reduce Income Inequality?: Evidence From Spain," Working Papers. Serie AD 1999-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Seonglim Lee & Jinkook Lee & Yunhee Chang, 2014. "Is Dual Income Costly for Married Couples? An Analysis of Household Expenditures," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 161-177, June.
- Timothy Smeeding & Inge O'Connor & Peter Saunders, 1994. "The Distribution of Welfare: Inequality, Earnings Capacity, and Household Production in a Comparative Perspective," LIS Working papers 122, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Maria Cancian & Deborah Reed, 1999. "The impact of wives’ earnings on income inequality: Issues and estimates," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 36(2), pages 173-184, May.
- Jonathan Morduch & Terry Sicular, 2002.
"Rethinking Inequality Decomposition, With Evidence from Rural China,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(476), pages 93-106, January.
- Jonathan Morduch & Terry Sicular, 1998. "Rethinking Inequality Decomposition, with Evidence from Rural China," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1831, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- France Caillavet, 1998. "La production domestique des femmes réduit l'inégalité des revenus familiaux," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 311(1), pages 75-89.
- Steven Pressman, 2006. "The Decline of the Middle Class: An International Perspective," LIS Working papers 280, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Seonglim Lee & Jinkook Lee & Yunhee Chang, 2011. "What is the Cost of Married Women's Paid Work?," Working Papers WR-830, RAND Corporation.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:15:y:1980:i:3:p:444-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.