The Impact of Materiality: Accounting's Best Kept Secret
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Niamh Brennan & S. J. Gray, 2005. "The impact of materiality : accounting’s best kept secret," Open Access publications 10197/2929, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
References listed on IDEAS
- Langevoort, Donald, 2002. "Taming the Animal Spirits of the Stock Market: A Behavioral Approach to Securities Regulation," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt6th0728d, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- William Kinney, 2002. "Earnings Surprise "Materiality" as Measured by Stock Returns," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(5), pages 1297-1329, December.
- repec:bla:joares:v:34:y:1996:i:1:p:151-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:14:y:1976:i:2:p:320-341 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- NIAMH M. BRENNAN & MARY McGRATH, 2007.
"Financial Statement Fraud: Some Lessons from US and European Case Studies,"
Australian Accounting Review,
CPA Australia, vol. 17(42), pages 49-61, July.
- Niamh Brennan & Mary McGrath, 2007. "Financial statement fraud : some lessons from US and European case studies," Open Access publications 10197/2903, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Marco Venuti, 2012. "The proposal for updating the EU Accounting Directives: The adequacy of the proposal versus the legislative targets," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(4), pages 65-85.
More about this item
Keywordsmateriality definitions; materiality thresholds; materiality rules of thumb; materiality judgments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usm:journl:aamjaf00101_1-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journal Division, Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aammmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.