New Frontiers In Credit Risk Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Victoria Geyfman & Timothy J. Yeager, 2009. "On the Riskiness of Universal Banking: Evidence from Banks in the Investment Banking Business Pre- and Post-GLBA," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(8), pages 1649-1669, December.
- Floarea GEORGESCU, 2010. "The Forecasting And Diagnosis Analysis Of Cash Flows. The Calculation And Covering Of The Treasury Balances," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(4(14)/ Wi), pages 324-341.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DragoÅŸ ILIE, 2011. "A Performance Model For The Analysis Of Crediting Businesses In The Field Of Production," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 6(4(18)/ Wi), pages 286-303.
- Octav NEGURIÅ¢Ä‚, 2012. "The Risk And Fraud Factors In The Contemporary Financial Banking System," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 7(2(20)/ Su), pages 157-163.
More about this item
Keywordscredit risk; risk management; banking marketing; financial risk; performance indicators;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:6:y:2011:i:1(15)_spring2011:p:127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.