General Equilibrium Tax Incidence under Imperfect Competition: A Quantity-setting Supergame Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Pascal Gendron, 1996. "Corporation Tax Asymmetries: An Oligopolistic Supergame Analysis," Working Papers ecpap-96-04, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Holcomb, James H. & Nelson, Paul S., 1997. "The role of monitoring in duopoly market outcomes," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 79-93.
- Nils aus dem Moore, 2014. "Shifting the Burden of Corporate Taxes: Heterogeneity in Direct Wage Incidence," Ruhr Economic Papers 0531, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Richard Damania, 1998. "The Scope for Exchange Rate Pass-through in an Oligopoly," School of Economics Working Papers 1998-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Appelbaum, Elie & Katz, Eliakim, 1996.
"Corporate taxation, incumbency advantage and entry,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1817-1828, December.
- Elie Appelbaum & Eliakim Katz, 1996. "Corporate taxation, incumbency advantage and entry," Working Papers 1996_12, York University, Department of Economics.
- Clemens Fuest & Li Liu, 2015.
"Does ownership affect the impact of taxes on firm behaviour? Evidence from China,"
1505, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Clemens Fuest & Li Liu, 2015. "Does Ownership Affect the Impact of Taxes on Firm Behavior? Evidence from China," CESifo Working Paper Series 5316, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fuest, Clemens & Liu, Li, 2015. "Does ownership affect the impact of taxes on firm behavior? Evidence from China," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-023, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- aus dem Moore, Nils, 2014.
"Shifting the Burden of Corporate Taxes: Heterogeneity in Direct Wage Incidence,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
531, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- aus dem Moore, Nils, 2016. "Shifting the Burden of Corporate Taxes – Heterogeneity in Direct Wage Incidence," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145717, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Pierre-Pascal Gendron, 2001. "Corporation Tax Asymmetries and Cartel Unity," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(5), pages 659-674, November.
- Karp, Larry S & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1989.
"Estimating Market Structure and Tax Incidence: The Japanese Television Market,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 225-239, March.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1987. "Estimating market structure and tax incidence: the Japanese television market," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8769c17g, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- James Alm & Steven Thorpe, 1995. "Taxation, imperfect competition, and discontinuities," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(3), pages 419-438, October.
- Liu, Li & Altshuler, Rosanne, 2013.
"Measuring the Burden of the Corporate Income Tax Under Imperfect Competition,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 66(1), pages 215-237, March.
- Li Liu & Rosanne Altshuler, 2011. "Measuring the burden of the corporate income tax under imperfect competition," Working Papers 1105, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Damania, Richard & Fredriksson, Per G., 2000. "On the formation of industry lobby groups," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 315-335, April.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0531 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dillen, Mats, 1995. "Corrective tax and subsidy policies in economies with Bertrand competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 267-282, October.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2006.
"Who Bears the Corporate Tax? A Review of What We Know,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 20, pages 1-40
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2005. "Who Bears the Corporate Tax? A review of What We Know," NBER Working Papers 11686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1990. "Public Sector Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 3508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:93:y:1985:i:6:p:1212-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .