Job Matching with Finite Horizon and Risk Aversion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neumuller, Seth, 2015. "Inter-industry wage differentials revisited: Wage volatility and the option value of mobility," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 38-54.
- Glazer, Amihai, 2012. "Up-or-out policies when a worker imitates another," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 432-438.
- Mateos-Planas, Xavier, 2004. "Technology adoption with finite horizons," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2129-2154, October.
- Elena Pastorino, 2004. "Optimal Job Design and Career Dynamics in the Presence of Uncertainty," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 292, Econometric Society.
- Braz Camargo & Elena Pastorino, 2016. "Learning-by-Employing: The Value of Commitment under Uncertainty," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(3), pages 581-620.
- Braz Camargo & Elena Pastorino, 2012. "Learning-by-employing: the value of commitment under uncertainty," Staff Report 475, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- repec:crs:ecosta:es423b is not listed on IDEAS
- Brockman, Paul & Lee, Hye Seung (Grace) & Salas, Jesus M., 2016. "Determinants of CEO compensation: Generalist–specialist versus insider–outsider attributes," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 53-77.
- Arnaud Dupray & Isabelle Recotillet, 2009. "Mobilités professionnelles et cycle de vie," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 423(1), pages 31-58.
- repec:asi:adprev:2017:p:159-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Glenn Parker & Suzanne Parker, 2009. "Earning through learning in legislatures," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 319-333, December.
- Tervio, Marko, 2003. "Mediocrity in Talent Markets," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt7411j2vx, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Camargo, Braz, 2007. "Good news and bad news in two-armed bandits," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 558-566, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:92:y:1984:i:4:p:758-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .