Mullahs, Muslims, and Marital Sorting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Yamamura & Yukichi Mano, 2012.
"An Investigation into the Positive Effect of an Educated Wife on Her Husband’s Earnings: The Case of Japan in the Period between 2000 and 2003,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 18(4), pages 409-416, November.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Mano, Yukichi, 2011. "An investigation into the positive effect of an educated wife on her husband’s earnings: the case of Japan in the period between 2000 and 2003," MPRA Paper 31097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnaud Dupuy & Alfred Galichon, 2012.
"Canonical Correlation and Assortative Matching: a remark,"
2012/40, Maastricht School of Management.
- DUPUY Arnaud & GALICHON Alfred, 2014. "Canonical correlation and assortative matching: A remark," LISER Working Paper Series 2014-10, LISER.
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Galichon, Alfred, 2012. "Canonical Correlation and Assortative Matching: A Remark," IZA Discussion Papers 6942, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arnaud Dupuy & Alfred Galichon, 2012. "Canonical Correlation and Assortative Matching: A Remark," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/45je9bvs588, Sciences Po.
- Vijverberg, Wim P. M., 1995. "Returns to schooling in non-farm self-employment: An econometric case study of Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1215-1227, July.
- Yukichi Mano & Eiji Yamamura, 2013. "Influence of a Wife's Working Status on Her Husband's Accumulation of Human Capital," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 323-339, December.
- Chong Huang & Hongbin Li & Pak Wai Liu & Junsen Zhang, 2009. "Why Does Spousal Education Matter for Earnings? Assortative Mating and Cross-Productivity," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(4), pages 633-652, October.
- repec:eee:ehbiol:v:26:y:2017:i:c:p:42-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lisa Jepsen, 2005. "The Relationship Between Wife’s Education and Husband’s Earnings: Evidence from 1960 to 2000," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 197-214, June.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:18:y:2012:i:4:p:409-416 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chong Huang & Hongbin Li & Pak Wai Liu & Junsen Zhang, 2006. "Why Does Spousal Education Matter for Earnings? Assortative Mating or Cross-productivity," Discussion Papers 00020, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Eiji Yamamura & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2016. "Comparing the role of height between men and women in the marriage market," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-20, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Åström, Johanna, 2011. "The Effects of Spousal Education on Individual Earnings – A Study of Married Swedish Couples," HUI Working Papers 32, HUI Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:87:y:1979:i:5:p:1139-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .