On the Observational Inequivalence of Classical and Keynesian Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick, 1986. "Money and the Open Economy Business Cycle: A Flexible Price Model," NBER Working Papers 1967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Koop & M. Hashem Pesaran & Ron P. Smith, 2013.
"On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 300-314, July.
- Koop, Gary & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron P., 2011. "On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models," IZA Discussion Papers 5638, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gary Koop & M. Hashem Pesaran & Ron P. Smith, 2011. "On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 3423, CESifo.
- Gary Koop & M. Hashem Pesaran & Ron Smith, 2011. "On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models," Working Papers 1108, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Koop, Gary & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron P., 2011. "On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-18, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Koop, G. & Pesaran, M.H. & Smith, R., 2011. "On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1131, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Darby, Michael R & Haltiwanger, John C & Plant, Mark W, 1985.
"Unemployment Rate Dynamics and Persistent Unemployment under Rational Expectations,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 614-637, September.
- Michael R. Darby & John Haltiwanger & Mark Plant, 1984. "Unemployment-Rate Dynamics and Persistent Unemployment Under RAtional Expectations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 339, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael R. Darby & John C. Haltiwanger & Mark W. Plant, 1985. "Unemployment-Rate Dynamics and Persistent Unemployment Under Rational Expectations," NBER Working Papers 1558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Makin, John H, 1982.
"Anticipated Money, Inflation Uncertainty and Real Economic Activity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(1), pages 126-134, February.
- John H. Makin, 1981. "Anticipated Money, Inflation Uncertainty, and Real Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 0760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Dianne Pauls, 1986. "Comovements in aggregate and relative prices: some evidence on neutrality," International Finance Discussion Papers 285, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1986.
- Gianluca Cubadda & Domenico Mignacca, 1994. "Is Money Neutral? Some Evidence for Italy," International Finance 9410001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Nov 1994.
- Edward, Sebastian, 1986. "Are Devaluations Contractionary?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 501-508, August.
- Abel, Andrew B. & Mishkin, Frederic S., 1983.
"An integrated view of tests of rationality, market efficiency and the short-run neutrality of monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 3-24.
- Andrew B. Abel & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1981. "An Integrated View of Tests of Rationality, Market Efficiency, and the Short-Run Neutrality of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 0726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Demery & Nigel Duck & Simon Musgrave, 1984. "Unanticipated money growth, output and unemployment in West Germany, 1964—1981," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 120(2), pages 244-255, June.
- Thomas A. Lubik & Frank Schorfheide, 2007. "Testing for Indeterminacy: An Application to U.S. Monetary Policy: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 530-533, March.
- Taremi, Mohammad & Esksndari, Farzad & Bameni Moghadam, Mohammad, 2016. "Identifiability of Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Models with Covariance Restrictions," Journal of Money and Economy, Monetary and Banking Research Institute, Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran, vol. 11(3), pages 225-243, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:87:y:1979:i:2:p:395-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.