Implications of Alternative Measures of Natural Resource Scarcity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaudet, Gérard, 1984. "Théorie économique et prévision en économie des ressources naturelles," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 60(3), pages 271-279, septembre.
- Siebert, Horst, 1981. "Ökonomische Theorie natürlicher Ressourcen: Ein Überblick," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3576, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lee, Myunghun, 2007. "Measurement of the in situ value of exhaustible resources: An input distance function," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 490-495, May.
- Hiemenz, Ulrich & Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad & Langhammer, Rolf J. & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Spinanger, Dean, 1991. "The international competitiveness of developing countries for risk capital," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 747, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cuddington, John T. & Nülle, Grant, 2014.
"Variable long-term trends in mineral prices: The ongoing tug-of-war between exploration, depletion, and technological change,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 224-252.
- John T. Cuddington & Grant Nülle, 2013. "Variable Long-Term Trends in Mineral Prices: The Ongoing Tug-of-War between Exploration, Depletion, and Technological Change," Working Papers 2013-02, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Lin, C.Y. Cynthia, 2009. "An Empirical Dynamic Model of OPEC and Non-OPEC," Working Papers 225895, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Smith, James L., 2012.
"On the portents of peak oil (and other indicators of resource scarcity),"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 68-78.
- James L. Smith, 2010. "On The Portents of Peak Oil (And Other Indicators of Resource Scarcity)," Working Papers 1010, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Stephen P.A. Brown & Daniel Wolk, 2000. "Natural resource scarcity and technological change," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q1, pages 2-13.
- Huhtala, Anni & Toppinen, Anne & Boman, Mattias, 2003.
"When the theory is not enough - valuation of forest resources with "efficiency" prices in practice,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 205-222.
- Huhtala, Anni & Toppinen, Anne & Boman, Mattias, 2003. "When the theory is not enough – valuation of forest resources with “efficiency” prices in practice," MPRA Paper 24604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Smith, Tim R, 1984. "On Measuring Natural Resource Scarcity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(5), pages 954-964, October.
- Holland, Stephen, 2011. "The Economics of Peak Oil," UNCG Economics Working Papers 11-13, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Huhtala, Anni & Toppinen, Anne & Boman, Mattias, 2001. "An Environmental Accountant`s Dilemma: Are Stumpage Prices Reliable Indicators of Resource Scarcity?," Working Papers 77, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Robert Halvorsen & Tim R. Smith, 1991. "A Test of the Theory of Exhaustible Resources," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(1), pages 123-140.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:86:y:1978:i:2:p:229-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .