On the Welfare Aspects of International Migration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuhn, Peter J. & McAusland, Carol, 2008. "Consumers and the Brain Drain: Product Design and the Gains from Emigration," IZA Discussion Papers 3602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2004.
"International Migration of Skilled and Unskilled Labour, Welfare and Skilled-unskilled Wage Inequality: a Simple Model,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 19, pages 726-741.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "International Migration Of Skilled And Unskilled Labour, Welfare And Skilled-Unskilled Wage Inequality: A Simple Model," International Trade 0510011, EconWPA.
- P. Giannoccolo, 2003. "Brain Drain and Fiscal Competition. A theoretical model for the Europe," Working Papers 481, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Chesney Marc & Bharat Hazari & Pasquale SGRO, 1999. "Immigration, Unemployment and Welfare," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 59-74.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2008. "International Factor Mobility, Skills Formation and Welfare," MPRA Paper 9302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damien Gaumont & Alice Mesnard, 2000. "Altruism and international labour migration," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 113-126.
- Peter J. Kuhn & Carol McAusland, 2006.
"The International Migration of Knowledge Workers: When is Brain Drain Beneficial?,"
NBER Working Papers
12761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kuhn, Peter J. & McAusland, Carol, 2006. "The International Migration of Knowledge Workers: When Is Brain Drain Beneficial?," IZA Discussion Papers 2493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo, 2012.
"Indeterminacy in a dynamic small open economy with international migration,"
40013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmelo Pierpaolo Parello, 2012. "Indeterminacy in a Dynamic Small Open Economy with International Migration," Working Papers 159, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- McAusland, Carol & Kuhn, Peter, 2011.
"Bidding for brains: Intellectual property rights and the international migration of knowledge workers,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 77-87, May.
- Carol McAusland & Peter J. Kuhn, 2009. "Bidding for Brains: Intellectual Property Rights and the International Migration of Knowledge Workers," NBER Working Papers 15486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McAusland, Carol & Kuhn, Peter J., 2010. "Bidding for Brains: Intellectual Property Rights and the International Migration of Knowledge Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 4936, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "International Migration Of Skilled Labour, Welfare And Unemployment Of Unskilled Labour: A Note," International Trade 0511007, EconWPA.
- König, Jan & Skupnik, Christoph, 2012. "Labor market integration of migrants: Hidden costs and benefits in two-tier welfare states," Discussion Papers 2012/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Oscar Flores, 1997. "The political economy of immigration quotas," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(1), pages 50-59, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:83:y:1975:i:5:p:1065-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .