On the Welfare Aspects of International Migration
No abstract is available for this item.
- Kuhn, Peter J. & McAusland, Carol, 2008. "Consumers and the Brain Drain: Product Design and the Gains from Emigration," IZA Discussion Papers 3602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2004.
"International Migration of Skilled and Unskilled Labour, Welfare and Skilled-unskilled Wage Inequality: a Simple Model,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 19, pages 726-741.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "International Migration Of Skilled And Unskilled Labour, Welfare And Skilled-Unskilled Wage Inequality: A Simple Model," International Trade 0510011, EconWPA.
- P. Giannoccolo, 2003. "Brain Drain and Fiscal Competition. A theoretical model for the Europe," Working Papers 481, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Chesney Marc & Bharat Hazari & Pasquale SGRO, 1999. "Immigration, Unemployment and Welfare," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 59-74.
- Marc Chesney & Bharat R. Hazari & Pasquale M. Sgro, 1999. "Immigration, Unemployment and Welfare," Working Papers hal-00601497, HAL.
- CHESNEY, Marc & HAZARI, Bharat R. & SGRO, Pasquale M., 1999. "Immigration, Unemployment and Welfare," Les Cahiers de Recherche 673, HEC Paris.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2008. "International Factor Mobility, Skills Formation and Welfare," MPRA Paper 9302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damien Gaumont & Alice Mesnard, 2000. "Altruism and international labour migration," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 113-126.
- Damien Gaumont & Alice Mesnard, 1999. "Altruism and International Labour Migration," Working Papers 99-05, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Peter J. Kuhn & Carol McAusland, 2006. "The International Migration of Knowledge Workers: When is Brain Drain Beneficial?," NBER Working Papers 12761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kuhn, Peter J. & McAusland, Carol, 2006. "The International Migration of Knowledge Workers: When Is Brain Drain Beneficial?," IZA Discussion Papers 2493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo, 2012. "Indeterminacy in a dynamic small open economy with international migration," MPRA Paper 40013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmelo Pierpaolo Parello, 2012. "Indeterminacy in a Dynamic Small Open Economy with International Migration," Working Papers 159, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- McAusland, Carol & Kuhn, Peter, 2011. "Bidding for brains: Intellectual property rights and the international migration of knowledge workers," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 77-87, May.
- Carol McAusland & Peter J. Kuhn, 2009. "Bidding for Brains: Intellectual Property Rights and the International Migration of Knowledge Workers," NBER Working Papers 15486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McAusland, Carol & Kuhn, Peter J., 2010. "Bidding for Brains: Intellectual Property Rights and the International Migration of Knowledge Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 4936, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "International Migration Of Skilled Labour, Welfare And Unemployment Of Unskilled Labour: A Note," International Trade 0511007, EconWPA.
- König, Jan & Skupnik, Christoph, 2012. "Labor market integration of migrants: Hidden costs and benefits in two-tier welfare states," Discussion Papers 2012/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Oscar Flores, 1997. "The political economy of immigration quotas," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(1), pages 50-59, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:83:y:1975:i:5:p:1065-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed