Banks' Demand for Excess Reserves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- cho, hyejin, 2016. "Economics of Regulation: Credit Rationing and Excess Liquidity," MPRA Paper 75775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khemraj, Tarron & Pasha, Sukrishnalall, 2012.
"Analysis of an unannounced foreign exchange regime change,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 145-157.
- Khemraj, Tarron & Pasha, Sukrishnalall, 2011. "Analysis of an unannounced foreign exchange regime change," MPRA Paper 38187, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- D H Kim, 2003. "Another Look at Yield Spreads: The Role of Liquidity," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0306, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Deborah Lucas & Robert L. McDonald, 1987. "Bank Financing and Investment Decisions with Asymmetric Information," NBER Working Papers 2422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang, Su-Hsin & Contessi, Silvio & Francis, Johanna L., 2014.
"Understanding the accumulation of bank and thrift reserves during the U.S. financial crisis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 78-106.
- Su-Hsin Chang & Silvio Contessi & Johanna L. Francis, 2013. "Understanding the accumulation of bank and thrift reserves during the U.S. financial crisis," Working Papers 2013-029, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mayer, Thomas, 1973. "The Explanation of Excess Reserves in the 1930's A Cross Section Study," Working Papers 229111, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Lucas, Deborah & McDonald, Robert L., 1987.
"Bank portfolio choice with private information about loan quality : Theory and implications for regulation,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 473-497, September.
- Deborah Lucas & Robert L. McDonald, 1987. "Bank Portfolio Choice with Private Information About Loan Quality: Theory and Implications for Regulation," NBER Working Papers 2421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tarron Khemraj, 2009.
"Excess liquidity and the foreign currency constraint: the case of monetary management in Guyana,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(16), pages 2073-2084.
- Khemraj, Tarron, 2008. "Excess Liquidity and the Foreign Currency Constraint: The Case of Monetary Management in Guyana," MPRA Paper 53127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taufemback, Cleiton & Da Silva, Sergio, 2012.
"Queuing theory applied to the optimal management of bank excess reserves,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 391(4), pages 1381-1387.
- Taufemback, Cleiton & Da Silva, Sergio, 2011. "Queuing theory applied to the optimal management of bank excess reserves," MPRA Paper 33529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel P. Mathy & Matthew Jaremski, 2016.
"How Was the Quantitative Easing Program of the 1930s Unwound?,"
2016-01, American University, Department of Economics.
- Matthew Jaremski & Gabriel Mathy, 2017. "How was the Quantitative Easing Program of the 1930s Unwound?," NBER Working Papers 23788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khemraj, Tarron, 2007. "Monetary policy and excess liquidity: the case of Guyana," MPRA Paper 53126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D H Kim, 2002. "Another look at yield spreads: The role of liquidity," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 04, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Tarron Khemraj & Christian R. Proaño, 2011. "Excess Bank Reserves and Monetary Policy with a Lower-Bound Lending Rate September 2011," Working Papers 1104, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- James A. Wilcox, 1984. "Excess Reserves in the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 1374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André Fourcans, 1975. "La formation du taux d'intérêt et le marché des crédits bancaires français," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 26(4), pages 553-586.
- Nguyen, Vu Hong Thai & Boateng, Agyenim, 2013. "The impact of excess reserves beyond precautionary levels on Bank Lending Channels in China," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 358-377.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:79:y:1971:i:4:p:805-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .