Flight Insurance and the Theory of Choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robson, Arthur J., 1996. "A Biological Basis for Expected and Non-expected Utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 397-424, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eisenbach, Thomas M. & Schmalz, Martin C., 2016.
"Anxiety in the face of risk,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 414-426.
- Thomas M. Eisenbach & Martin C. Schmalz, 2011. "Anxiety in the Face of Risk," Working Papers 1371, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Eisenbach, Thomas M. & Schmalz, Martin C., 2013. "Anxiety in the face of risk," Staff Reports 610, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Dec 2015.
- Dominique Demougin & Oliver Fabel & Christian Thomann, 2009. "Implicit vs. Explicit Incentives: Theory and a Case Study," CESifo Working Paper Series 2645, CESifo Group Munich.
- Béatrice Rey, 2003. "A Note on Optimal Insurance in the presence of a Nonpecuniary Background Risk," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 73-83, February.
- Marieke Huysentruyt & Daniel Read, 2010. "How do people value extended warranties? Evidence from two field surveys," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 197-218, June.
- Robin Chark & Soo Chew, 2015. "A neuroimaging study of preference for strategic uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 209-227, June.
- Allen, Jeremiah, 2003. "The Time Pattern of Internal Migration: Human Capital Meets Job Matching," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 33(3), pages 284-295.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Béatrice Rey & Harris Schlesinger, 2007.
"A Good Sign for Multivariate Risk Taking,"
INFORMS, vol. 53(1), pages 117-124, January.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & BÃ©atrice Rey & Harris Schlesinger, 2006. "A Good Sign for Multivariate Risk Taking," CESifo Working Paper Series 1796, CESifo Group Munich.
- L. Eeckhoudt & H. Schlesinger & Béatrice Rey, 2007. "A good sign for multivariate risk taking," Post-Print hal-00283446, HAL.
- EECKHOUDT, louis & REY, Béatrice & SCHLESINGER, Harris, 2007. "A good sign for multivariate risk taking," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1900, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sandroni, Alvaro & Squintani, Francesco, 2013. "Overconfidence and asymmetric information: The case of insurance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 149-165.
- Elisa Pagani, 2015. "Certainty Equivalent: Many Meanings of a Mean," Working Papers 24/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Guo, Xu & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2016. "Multivariate Stochastic Dominance for Risk Averters and Risk Seekers," MPRA Paper 70637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karni, Edi, 1984. "Flight insurance pricing and the theory of choice," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 315-319.
- repec:kap:ejlwec:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10657-015-9516-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:69:y:1961:p:355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.