An Empirical Examination of the Variance-Gamma Model for Foreign Currency Options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladimir K. Kaishev & Dimitrina S. Dimitrova, 2009. "Dirichlet Bridge Sampling for the Variance Gamma Process: Pricing Path-Dependent Options," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(3), pages 483-496, March.
- Todorov, Viktor & Tauchen, George, 2010.
"Activity signature functions for high-frequency data analysis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 125-138, February.
- George Tauchen & Viktor Todorov, 2010. "Activity Signature Functions for High-Frequency Data Analysis," Working Papers 10-08, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Göncü, Ahmet & Karahan, Mehmet Oğuz & Kuzubaş, Tolga Umut, 2016.
"A comparative goodness-of-fit analysis of distributions of some Lévy processes and Heston model to stock index returns,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 69-83.
- Ahmet Göncü & Mehmet Oguz Karahan & Tolga Umut Kuzubas, 2014. "A Comparative Goodness-of-fit Analysis of Distributions of Some Levy Processes and Heston Model to Stock Index Returns," Working Papers 2014/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:58-:d:147258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xing Yu & Yang Xiaoping, 2016. "Equilibrium pricing of currency options under a discontinuous model in a two-country economy," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 20(2), pages 185-198, April.
- Ammann, Manuel & Buesser, Ralf, 2013. "Variance Risk Premiums in Foreign Exchange Markets," Working Papers on Finance 1304, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- repec:bpj:strimo:v:35:y:2018:i:1-2:p:23-33:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oguzhan Cepni & Ahmet Goncu & Mehmet Oguz Karahan & Tolga Umut Kuzubas, 2013. "Goodness-of-fit of the Heston, Variance-Gamma and Normal-Inverse Gaussian Models," Working Papers 2013/16, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Yeap, Claudia & Kwok, Simon S. & Choy, S. T. Boris, 2016. "A Flexible Generalised Hyperbolic Option Pricing Model and its Special Cases," Working Papers 2016-14, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Ahmet Göncü & Mehmet Oguz Karahan & Tolga Umut Kuzubas, 2013. "Fitting the Variance-Gamma Model: A Goodness-of-Fit Check for Emerging Markets," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 1-10.
- Roman V. Ivanov & Katsunori Ano, 2016. "On exact pricing of FX options in multivariate time-changed Lévy models," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 201-216, October.
- Andreas W. Rathgeber & Johannes Stadler & Stefan Stöckl, 2016. "Modeling share returns - an empirical study on the Variance Gamma model," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(4), pages 653-682, October.
- Gian P. Cervellera & Marco P. Tucci, 2017. "A note on the Estimation of a Gamma-Variance Process: Learning from a Failure," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 49(3), pages 363-385, March.
- Olesia Verchenko, 2011. "Testing option pricing models: complete and incomplete markets," Discussion Papers 38, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Gian P. Cervellera & Marco P. Tucci, 2014. "A note on the estimation of a Gamma-Variance process: Learning from a failure," Department of Economics University of Siena 702, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Göncü, Ahmet & Yang, Hao, 2016. "Variance-Gamma and Normal-Inverse Gaussian models: Goodness-of-fit to Chinese high-frequency index returns," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 279-292.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:78:y:2005:i:6:p:2121-2152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.