On the Predictability of Stock Returns in Real Time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rossi, Barbara, 2013. "Advances in Forecasting under Instability," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Kathleen Fuller & Bonnie Ness & Robert Ness, 2010. "Is information risk priced for NASDAQ-listed stocks?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 301-312, April.
- Puneet Handa, 2006. "Does Stock Return Predictability Imply Improved Asset Allocation and Performance? Evidence from the U.S. Stock Market (1954–2002)," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(5), pages 2423-2468, September.
- Carolina Fugazza & Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2009.
"Time and Risk Diversification in Real Estate Investments: Assessing the Ex Post Economic Value,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 341-381.
- Carolina Fugazza & Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2009. "Time and Risk Diversification in Real Estate Investments: Assessing the Ex Post Economic Value," CeRP Working Papers 82, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Carolina Fugazza & Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2009. "Time and risk diversification in real estate investments: assessing the ex post economic value," Working Papers 2009-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Stefan Nagel, 2013. "Empirical Cross-Sectional Asset Pricing," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 167-199, November.
- Marshall, Ben R. & Visaltanachoti, Nuttawat, 2010. "The Other January Effect: Evidence against market efficiency?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2413-2424, October.
- Michael Cooper & Huseyin Gulen, 2006. "Is Time-Series-Based Predictability Evident in Real Time?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 1263-1292, May.
- Silva, A. Christian & Prange, Richard E., 2007. "Virtual volatility," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 376(C), pages 507-516.
- Clark, Todd E. & West, Kenneth D., 2007.
"Approximately normal tests for equal predictive accuracy in nested models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 291-311, May.
- Todd E. Clark & Kenneth D. West, 2005. "Approximately normal tests for equal predictive accuracy in nested models," Research Working Paper RWP 05-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Kenneth D. West & Todd Clark, 2006. "Approximately Normal Tests for Equal Predictive Accuracy in Nested Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ang, Andrew & Chen, Joseph, 2007. "CAPM over the long run: 1926-2001," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-40, January.
- Yufeng Han, 2010. "On the Economic Value of Return Predictability," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 11(1), pages 1-33, May.
- Döpke, Jörg & Hartmann, Daniel & Pierdzioch, Christian, 2008. "Real-time macroeconomic data and ex ante stock return predictability," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 274-290.
- Hui Guo, 2009. "Data Revisions And Out-Of-Sample Stock Return Predictability," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(1), pages 81-97, January.
- Rapach, David E. & Wohar, Mark E., 2006. "In-sample vs. out-of-sample tests of stock return predictability in the context of data mining," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 231-247, March.
- Anna Obizhaeva, 2007. "Liquidity Estimates and Selection Bias," Working Papers w0225, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Anton Bekkerman, 2011. "Time-varying hedge ratios in linked agricultural markets," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 71(2), pages 179-200, August.
- Pierdzioch, Christian & Schertler, Andrea, 2008.
"Investing in European stock markets for high-technology firms,"
Global Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 400-415.
- Pierdzioch, Christian & Schertler, Andrea, 2005. "Investing in European Stock Markets for High-Technology Firms," Kiel Working Papers 1265, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Paye, Bradley S. & Timmermann, Allan, 2006. "Instability of return prediction models," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 274-315, June.
- Steven Liew Woon Choy & Jayaraman Munusamy & Shankar Chelliah & Ally Mandari, 2011. "Effects of Financial Distress Condition on the Company Performance: A Malaysian Perspective," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 85-99, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:78:y:2005:i:2:p:469-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.