The S.E.C. Through a Glass Darkly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dharmapala, Dhammika & Khanna, Vikramaditya, 2016.
"The Costs and Benefits of Mandatory Securities Regulation: Evidence from Market Reactions to the JOBS Act of 2012,"
Journal of Law, Finance, and Accounting,
now publishers, vol. 1(1), pages 139-186, April.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Vikramaditya Khanna, 2014. "The Costs and Benefits of Mandatory Securities Regulation: Evidence from Market Reactions to the JOBS Act of 2012," CESifo Working Paper Series 4796, CESifo Group Munich.
- Weichert, Ronald, 1985. "Mehr Risikokapital durch Erleichterung des Börsenzugangs für Unternehmen," Kiel Discussion Papers 116, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michael Greenstone & Paul Oyer & Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2006.
"Mandated Disclosure, Stock Returns, and the 1964 Securities Acts Amendments,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 121(2), pages 399-460.
- Paul Oyer, "undated". "Mandated Disclosure, Stock Returns, and the 1964 Securities Acts Amendments," American Law & Economics Association Annual Meetings 1019, American Law & Economics Association.
- Greenstone, Michael & Oyer, Paul & Vissing-Jorgensen, Annette, 2005. "Mandated Disclosure, Stock Returns, and the 1964 Securities Acts Amendments," Research Papers 1869r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Michael Greenstone & Paul Oyer & Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2005. "Mandated Disclosure, Stock Returns, and the 1964 Securities Acts Amendments," NBER Working Papers 11478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bushee, Brian J. & Leuz, Christian, 2005. "Economic consequences of SEC disclosure regulation: evidence from the OTC bulletin board," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 233-264, June.
- Asish K. Bhattacharyya & Sadhalaxmi Vivek Rao, 2005. "Economic Impact of 'Regulation on Corporate Governance': Evidence from India," Finance 0504002, EconWPA.
- Nuno Fernandes & Ugur Lel & Darius P. Miller, 2008. "Escape from New York: the market impact of SEC Rule 12h-6," International Finance Discussion Papers 945, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Harold Mulherin, J., 2007. "Measuring the costs and benefits of regulation: Conceptual issues in securities markets," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 421-437, June.
- Fernandes, Nuno & Lel, Ugur & Miller, Darius P., 2010.
"Escape from New York: The market impact of loosening disclosure requirements,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 129-147, February.
- Nuno Fernandes & Ugur Lel & Darius P. Miller, 2009. "Escape from New York: the market impact of loosening disclosure requirements," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jan.
- Chang, James Jinho & Shin, Hyun-Han, 2004. "The SEC's review of the registration statement and stock price movements during the seasoned equity issuance process," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 359-386, September.
- Butler, Marty & Kraft, Arthur & Weiss, Ira S., 2007. "The effect of reporting frequency on the timeliness of earnings: The cases of voluntary and mandatory interim reports," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 181-217, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:37:y:1964:p:382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.