The S.E.C. Through a Glass Darkly
No abstract is available for this item.
- Michael Greenstone & Paul Oyer & Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2006.
"Mandated Disclosure, Stock Returns, and the 1964 Securities Acts Amendments,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 121(2), pages 399-460.
- Paul Oyer, "undated". "Mandated Disclosure, Stock Returns, and the 1964 Securities Acts Amendments," American Law & Economics Association Annual Meetings 1019, American Law & Economics Association.
- Greenstone, Michael & Oyer, Paul & Vissing-Jorgensen, Annette, 2005. "Mandated Disclosure, Stock Returns, and the 1964 Securities Acts Amendments," Research Papers 1869r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Michael Greenstone & Paul Oyer & Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2005. "Mandated Disclosure, Stock Returns, and the 1964 Securities Acts Amendments," NBER Working Papers 11478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nuno Fernandes & Ugur Lel & Darius P. Miller, 2008. "Escape from New York: the market impact of SEC Rule 12h-6," International Finance Discussion Papers 945, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Harold Mulherin, J., 2007. "Measuring the costs and benefits of regulation: Conceptual issues in securities markets," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 421-437, June.
- Dharmapala, Dhammika & Khanna, Vikramaditya, 2016. "The Costs and Benefits of Mandatory Securities Regulation: Evidence from Market Reactions to the JOBS Act of 2012," Journal of Law, Finance, and Accounting, now publishers, vol. 1(1), pages 139-186, April.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Vikramaditya Khanna, 2014. "The Costs and Benefits of Mandatory Securities Regulation: Evidence from Market Reactions to the JOBS Act of 2012," CESifo Working Paper Series 4796, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chang, James Jinho & Shin, Hyun-Han, 2004. "The SEC's review of the registration statement and stock price movements during the seasoned equity issuance process," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 359-386, September.
- Bushee, Brian J. & Leuz, Christian, 2005. "Economic consequences of SEC disclosure regulation: evidence from the OTC bulletin board," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 233-264, June.
- Fernandes, Nuno & Lel, Ugur & Miller, Darius P., 2010. "Escape from New York: The market impact of loosening disclosure requirements," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 129-147, February.
- Nuno Fernandes & Ugur Lel & Darius P. Miller, 2009. "Escape from New York: the market impact of loosening disclosure requirements," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jan.
- Butler, Marty & Kraft, Arthur & Weiss, Ira S., 2007. "The effect of reporting frequency on the timeliness of earnings: The cases of voluntary and mandatory interim reports," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 181-217, July.
- Asish K. Bhattacharyya & Sadhalaxmi Vivek Rao, 2005. "Economic Impact of 'Regulation on Corporate Governance': Evidence from India," Finance 0504002, EconWPA.
- Weichert, Ronald, 1985. "Mehr Risikokapital durch Erleichterung des Börsenzugangs für Unternehmen," Kiel Discussion Papers 116, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:37:y:1964:p:382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed