The New Chicago School
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julia Sophie Woersdorfer, 2008. "From Status-Seeking Consumption to Social Norms. An Application to the Consumption of Cleanliness," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Simon Deakin & Frank Wilkinson, 2000. "Capabilities, Spontaneous Order, And Social Rights," Working Papers wp174, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Franck Egon, 2012. "Zu den offenen Fragen des Board Primacy Konzeptes in der oekonomischen Theorie der Corporate Governance," Working Papers 0155, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Brown, Drusilla & Dehejia, Rajeev & Robertson, Raymond, 2016. "Laws, Costs, Norms, and Learning: Improving Working Conditions in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 10025, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shyam Sunder & Michael Maier & Karim Jamal, 2004. "Enforced Standards Versus Evolution by General Acceptance: A Comparative Study of E-Commerce Privacy Disclosure and Practice in the U.S. and the U.K," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2630, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Nov 2004.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlstud:v:27:y:1998:i:2:p:661-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .