Market Power and Mergers in Durable-Good Industries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Griffin, James M & Xiong, Weiwen, 1997. "The Incentive to Cheat: An Empirical Analysis of OPEC," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 289-316, October.
- Gerstle, Ari D. & Waldman, Michael, 2016.
"Mergers in durable-goods industries: A re-examination of market power and welfare effects,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 677-692.
- Ari Gerstle & Michael Waldman, "undated". "Mergers In Durable-Goods Industries: A Re-Examination Of Market Power And Welfare Effects," American Law & Economics Association Annual Meetings 1038, American Law & Economics Association.
- Susanna Esteban & Matthew Shum, 2007. "Durable-goods oligopoly with secondary markets: the case of automobiles," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 38(2), pages 332-354, June.
- Amagoia Sagasta & José M. Usategui, 2015. "Purchase and rental subsidies in durable-oligopolies," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 213(2), pages 11-40, June.
- Chen, Jiawei & Esteban, Susanna & Shum, Matthew, 2008. "Demand and supply estimation biases due to omission of durability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 247-257, December.
- Ngo Long, 2015. "Dynamic Games Between Firms and Infinitely Lived Consumers: A Review of the Literature," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 467-492, December.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C. & Lee, In Ho, 2003. "Entry deterrence and innovation in durable-goods monopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 1011-1036, December.
- Michael Waldman, 2003. "Durable Goods Theory for Real World Markets," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 131-154, Winter.
- Judith Chevalier & Austan Goolsbee, 2005. "Are Durable Goods Consumers Forward Looking? Evidence from College Textbooks," NBER Working Papers 11421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Jiawei, 2009.
"The effects of mergers with dynamic capacity accumulation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 92-109, January.
- Jiawei Chen, 2006. "The Effects of Mergers with Dynamic Capacity Accumulation," Working Papers 060701, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Heidrun C. Hoppe & In Ho Lee, 2000. "Entry Deterrence in Durable-Goods Monopoly," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0610, Econometric Society.
- Michael Waldman, 2004. "Antitrust Perspectives for Durable-Goods Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 1306, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sagasta, Amagoia & Saracho, Ana I., 2008. "Mergers in durable goods industries," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(3-4), pages 691-701, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:32:y:1989:i:2:p:s203-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .