Tenure, Unions, and the Relationship between Employer Size and Wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Milgrom & Sharon Oster, 1987.
"Job Discrimination, Market Forces, and the Invisibility Hypothesis,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 102(3), pages 453-476.
- Paul R. Milgrom, 1984. "Job Discrimination, Market Forces and the Invisibility Hypothesis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 708R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised 1985.
- Michael Waldman, 1984. "Job Assignments, Signalling, and Efficiency," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(2), pages 255-267, Summer.
- repec:ucp:bknber:9780226726281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kahn, Charles & Huberman, Gur, 1988. "Two-sided Uncertainty and "Up-or-Out" Contracts," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(4), pages 423-444, October.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1984. "Raids and Offermatching," NBER Working Papers 1419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricart i Costa, Joan E, 1988. "Managerial Task Assignment and Promotions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 449-466, March.
- Novos, I.E., 1988. "Worker Preferences And Firm Structure," Papers m8821, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- MacDonald, Glenn M, 1982. "A Market Equilibrium Theory of Job Assignment and Sequential Accumulation of Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1038-1055, December.
- Milton Harris & Bengt Holmstrom, 1982. "A Theory of Wage Dynamics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 315-333.
- Prescott, Edward C & Visscher, Michael, 1980. "Organization Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(3), pages 446-461, June.
- Milton Harris & Bengt Holmstrom, 1981. "A Theory of Wage Dynamics," Discussion Papers 488, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuhn, Peter & Sweetman, Arthur, 1999.
"Vulnerable Seniors: Unions, Tenure, and Wages Following Permanent Job Loss,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 671-693, October.
- Peter Kuhn & Arthur Sweetman, "undated". "Vulnerable Seniors: Unions, Tenure and Wages Following Permanent Job Loss," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 20, McMaster University.
- Montgomery, Edward & Shaw, Kathryn, 1997. "Pensions and Wage Premia," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(3), pages 510-522, July.
- Nikolaj Malchow-Møller & James R. Markusen & Bertel Schjerning, 2013.
"Foreign Firms, Domestic Wages,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 292-325.
- Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Markusen, James R. & Schjerning, Bertel, 2007. "Foreign Firms, Domestic Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 6292, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nikolaj Malchow-Møller & James R. Markusen & Bertel Schjerning, 2009. "Foreign Firms, Domestic Wages," CAM Working Papers 2009-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Nikolaj Malchow-Møller & James R. Markusen & Bertel Schjerning, 2007. "Foreign Firms, Domestic Wages," NBER Working Papers 13001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Todd Idson, 2000. "Employer Size Effects in Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 300, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Schaffner, Julie Anderson, 1998. "Premiums to employment in larger establishments: evidence from Peru," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 81-113, February.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2165-2214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albaek, Karsten & Arai, Mahmood & Asplund, Rita & Barth, Erling & Strojer Madsen, Erik, 1998. "Measuring wage effects of plant size," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 425-448, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:8:y:1990:i:2:p:251-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.