Estimation of Unemployment Duration from Grouped Data: A Comparative Study
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Corak, Miles & Heisz, Andrew, 1995. "Mesures alternatives de la duree moyenne du chomage," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1995083f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Furmanov, Kirill, 2009. "On Measurement of the Average Unemployment Duration using Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey data," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 14(2), pages 74-99.
- Valletta, Robert G., 2013.
"House lock and structural unemployment,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 86-97.
- Robert G. Valletta, 2012. "House lock and structural unemployment," Working Paper Series 2012-25, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Valletta, Robert G., 2012. "House Lock and Structural Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 7002, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bazen, Stephen & Joutard, Xavier & Magdalou, Brice, 2016. "An Oaxaca Decomposition for Nonlinear Models," IZA Discussion Papers 9909, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baker, Michael & Corak, Miles & Heisz, Andrew, 1996. "Unemployment in the Stock and Flow," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1997097e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Corak, Miles & Heisz, Andrew, 1996. "Alternative Measures of the Average Duration of Unemployment," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(1), pages 63-74, March.
- Corak, Miles & Heisz, Andrew, 1995. "Alternative Measures of the Average Duration of Unemployment," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1995083e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Michael Baker & Miles Corak & Andrew Heisz, 1998. "The Labour Market Dynamics of Unemployment Rates in Canada and the United States," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(s1), pages 72-89, February.
- Céspedes, Nikita & Gutiérrez, Ana Paola & Belapatiño, Vanessa, 2013. "Determinantes de la duración del desempleo en una economía con alta informalidad," Working Papers 2013-022, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Nikita Céspedes & Ana Paola Gutiérrez & Vanessa Belapatiño, 2014. "Determinantes de la duración del desempleo en una economía con alta informalidad," Working Papers 2014-2, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Villagarcía, Teresa, 1992. "Measuring the effects of covariates on duration data through completely censored and lengith biased cps-like data," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2840, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Stephen Bazen & Xavier Joutard & Mouhamadou M. Niang, 2012. "The Duration-Based Measurement of Unemployment: Estimation Issues and an Application to Male-Female Unemployment Differences in France," Working Papers halshs-00793056, HAL.
- Stephen Bazen & Xavier Joutard & Mouhamadou M. Niang, 2012. "The Duration-Based Measurement of Unemployment. Estimation Issues and an Application to Male-Female Unemployment Differences in France," AMSE Working Papers 1206, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Corak, Miles & Heisz, Andrew, 1995. "The Duration of Unemployment: A User Guide," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1995084e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Corak, Miles & Heisz, Andrew, 1995. "Guide de l'utilisateur : la duree du chomage," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1995084f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Gray, David, 1996. "How unemployable are displaced manufacturing workers?: An analysis of adjustment costs and supplemental adjustment assistance benefits in France," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 685-708, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:3:y:1985:i:2:p:153-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed