Agrarian Reform and Land Markets: A Study of Land Transactions in Two Villages of West Bengal, 1977-1995
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Nagarajan, Hari K., 2009.
"Determinants and Consequences of Land Sales Market Participation: Panel Evidence from India,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 410-421, February.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Nagarajan, Hari K., 2007. "Determinants and consequences of land sales market participation : panel evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4323, The World Bank.
- Deininger, Klaus W. & Jin, Songqing & Nagarajan, Hari K., 2007. "Determinants and Consequences of Land Sales Market Participation: Panel Evidence from India," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9824, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Paul J. Gertler & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2002. "Empowerment and Efficiency: Tenancy Reform in West Bengal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(2), pages 239-280, April.
- Bardhan, Pranab & Luca, Michael & Mookherjee, Dilip & Pino, Francisco, 2014.
"Evolution of land distribution in West Bengal 1967–2004: Role of land reform and demographic changes,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 171-190.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Pranab Bardhan & Michael Luca & Francisco Pino, 2010. "Evolution of Land Distribution in West Bengal 1967-2004: Role of Land Reform and Demographic Changes," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-037, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Pranab Bardhan & Michael Luca & Dilip Mookherjee & Francisco Pino, 2014. "Evolution of Land Distribution in West Bengal 1967-2004: Role of Land Reform and Demographic Changes," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-066, Harvard Business School.
- Jin, Songqing & Deininger, Klaus W. & Nagarajan, Hari K., 2006. "Equity and efficiency impacts of rural land rental restrictions: Evidence from India," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21305, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Yadav, Vandana, 2012. "Does sharecropping affect productivity and long-term investment ? evidence from West Bengal's tenancy reforms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6293, The World Bank.
- Kenjiro Yagura, 2015. "Effect of intergenerational asset transfers on land distribution in rural Cambodia: case studies of three rice-growing villages," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(2), pages 173-186, March.
- Arora, Saurabh & Romijn, Henny, 2009. "Innovation for the base of the pyramid: Critical perspectives from development studies on heterogeneity and participation," MERIT Working Papers 036, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Pranab Bardhana & Michael Lucab & Dilip Mookherjeeb & Francisco Pinob, 2011. "Evolution of Land Distribution in West Bengal 1967-2004: Role of Land Reform," WIDER Working Paper Series 031, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:49:y:2001:i:3:p:611-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.