The Productivity Gains of Marriage: Effects of Spousal Education on Own Productivity across Market Sectors in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Mano, Yukichi, 2010.
"The Relationship Between the Effects of a Wife’s Education on her Husband’s Earnings and her Labor Participation: Japan in the period 2000 -2003,"
22439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "The Relationship Between the Effects of a Wife’s Education on her Husband’s Earnings and her Labor Participation: Japan in the period 2000 -2003," MPRA Paper 23609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yukichi Mano & Eiji Yamamura, 2011.
"Effects of Husband's Education and Family Structure on Labor Force Participation and Married Japanese Women's Earnings,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 71-91.
- Mano, Yukichi & Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Effects of Husband’s Education and Family Structure on Labor Force Participation and Married Japanese Women’s Earnings," MPRA Paper 23957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura & Yukichi Mano, 2012.
"An Investigation into the Positive Effect of an Educated Wife on Her Husband’s Earnings: The Case of Japan in the Period between 2000 and 2003,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 18(4), pages 409-416, November.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Mano, Yukichi, 2011. "An investigation into the positive effect of an educated wife on her husband’s earnings: the case of Japan in the period between 2000 and 2003," MPRA Paper 31097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anaman, Kwabena A. & Kassim, Hartinie M., 2006. "Marriage and female labour supply in Brunei Darussalam: A case study of urban women in Bandar Seri Begawan," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 797-812, October.
- Chong Huang & Hongbin Li & Pak Wai Liu & Junsen Zhang, 2006. "Why Does Spousal Education Matter for Earnings? Assortative Mating or Cross-productivity," Discussion Papers 00020, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Sonia Oreffice & Brighita Bercea, 2006. "Quality of Available Mates, Education and Intra-Household Bargaining Power," Working Papers 2006.133, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Åström, Johanna, 2011. "The Effects of Spousal Education on Individual Earnings – A Study of Married Swedish Couples," HUI Working Papers 32, HUI Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:45:y:1997:i:3:p:633-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .