What Happened to Political Development?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huff, W. G. & Dewit, G. & Oughton, C., 2001. "Credibility and Reputation Building in the Developmental State: A Model with East Asian Applications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 711-724, April.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2001.
"Imperialism and competition in anthropology, sociology, political science and economics: a perspective from development economics,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 15-29, January.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2000. "Imperialism And Competition In Anthropology, Sociology, Political Science And Economics: A Perspective From Development Economics," Bulletins 12978, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Ball, Richard & Rausser, Gordon, 1995.
"Governance structures and the durability of economic reforms: Evidence from inflation stabilizations,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 897-912, June.
- Ball, Richard & Rausser, Gordon C., 1993. "Governance structures and the durability of economic reforms; evidence from inflation stabilizations," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7qt9r513, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- De Gorter, Harry & Swinnen, Jo, 1995. "The Political Economy and Institutional Determinants of Public Policy in Agriculture," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183390, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brooks, Karen M., 1991. "Decollectivization and the agricultural transition in Eastern and Central Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 793, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:39:y:1991:i:2:p:265-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.