From Green Revolution to Biorevolution: Some Observations on the Changing Technological Bases of Economic Transformation in the Third World
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bagchi AK., 1987. "Differential impact of new technologies on developing countries: a framework of analysis," ILO Working Papers 992553263402676, International Labour Organization.
- Jayashree Watal, 2009. "Intellectual Property Rights in Indian Agriculture," Working Papers id:2261, eSocialSciences.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Herdt, Robert W., 1988. "The Impact of New Technology on Foodgrain Productivity to the Next Century," 1988 Conference, August 24-31, 1988, Buenos Aires, Argentina 183162, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- -, 1989. "Las potencialidades de las capacidades tecnológicas actuales en el sector de los productos básicos de América Latina = The potentialities of present technological capabilities in the Latin American co," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 29448, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Parayil, Govindan, 2003. "Mapping technological trajectories of the Green Revolution and the Gene Revolution from modernization to globalization," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 971-990, June.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:265945 is not listed on IDEAS
- McLennan, Char-lee J. & Ritchie, Brent W. & Ruhanen, Lisa M. & Moyle, Brent D., 2014. "An institutional assessment of three local government-level tourism destinations at different stages of the transformation process," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 107-118.
- Eastmond A. & Robert ML., 1989. "Advanced plant biotechnology in Mexico: a hope for the neglected?," ILO Working Papers 992659453402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:255326 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:34:y:1985:i:1:p:31-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.