Censored least absolute deviations estimator: CLAD
No abstract is available for this item.
- Stewart, Hayden & Blisard, Noel & Jolliffe, Dean, 2003. "Do Income Constraints Inhibit Spending on Fruits and Vegetables Among Low-Income Households?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(03), December.
- Ossi Korkeamäki & Tomi Kyyrä, 2008. "A Distributional Analysis of Displacement Costs in an Economic Depression and Recovery," Discussion Papers 465, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Falk, Martin, 2001. "Diffusion of information technology, internet use and the demand of heterogeneous labor," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-48, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kai-Uwe Müller, 2010. "Employment Effects of a Sectoral Minimum Wage in Germany: Semi-Parametric Estimations from Cross-Sectional Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1061, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jolliffe, Dean, 2004. "The impact of education in rural Ghana: examining household labor allocation and returns on and off the farm," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 287-314, February.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmidt, Christoph M. & Tauchmann, Harald, 2011.
"Heterogeneity in the intergenerational transmission of alcohol consumption: A quantile regression approach,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 33-42, January.
- Schmidt, Christoph M. & Tauchmann, Harald, 2010. "Heterogeneity in the Intergenerational Transmission of Alcohol Consumption – A Quantile Regression Approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 186, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Müller, Kai-Uwe, 2012. "Estimating the employment effects of a minimum wage from a cross-sectional wage distribution. A semi-parametric approach," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62019, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Wilhelm, Mark Ottoni & Brown, Eleanor & Rooney, Patrick M. & Steinberg, Richard, 2008. "The intergenerational transmission of generosity," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(10-11), pages 2146-2156, October.
- Marika Cabral & Caroline Hoxby, 2012. "The Hated Property Tax: Salience, Tax Rates, and Tax Revolts," NBER Working Papers 18514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph M. Schmidt & Harald Tauchmann, 2010. "Heterogeneity in the Intergenerational Transmission of Alcohol Consumption – A Quantile Regression Approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 0186, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stbull:y:2001:v:10:i:58:sg153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)or (Lisa Gilmore)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed