Censored least absolute deviations estimator: CLAD
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Ottoni Wilhelm, 2008. "Practical Considerations for Choosing Between Tobit and SCLS or CLAD Estimators for Censored Regression Models with an Application to Charitable Giving," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(4), pages 559-582, August.
- Stewart, Hayden & Blisard, Noel & Jolliffe, Dean, 2003. "Do Income Constraints Inhibit Spending on Fruits and Vegetables Among Low-Income Households?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(03), December.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Korkeamäki, Ossi, 2008. "A Distributional Analysis of Displacement Costs in an Economic Depression and Recovery," Discussion Papers 465, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Falk, Martin, 2001. "Diffusion of information technology, internet use and the demand of heterogeneous labor," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-48, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kai-Uwe Müller, 2010. "Employment Effects of a Sectoral Minimum Wage in Germany: Semi-Parametric Estimations from Cross-Sectional Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1061, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jolliffe, Dean, 2004. "The impact of education in rural Ghana: examining household labor allocation and returns on and off the farm," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 287-314, February.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmidt, Christoph M. & Tauchmann, Harald, 2011.
"Heterogeneity in the intergenerational transmission of alcohol consumption: A quantile regression approach,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 33-42, January.
- Schmidt, Christoph M. & Tauchmann, Harald, 2010. "Heterogeneity in the Intergenerational Transmission of Alcohol Consumption – A Quantile Regression Approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 186, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Müller, Kai-Uwe, 2012. "Estimating the employment effects of a minimum wage from a cross-sectional wage distribution. A semi-parametric approach," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62019, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Wilhelm, Mark Ottoni & Brown, Eleanor & Rooney, Patrick M. & Steinberg, Richard, 2008. "The intergenerational transmission of generosity," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(10-11), pages 2146-2156, October.
- Marika Cabral & Caroline Hoxby, 2012. "The Hated Property Tax: Salience, Tax Rates, and Tax Revolts," NBER Working Papers 18514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph M. Schmidt & Harald Tauchmann, 2010. "Heterogeneity in the Intergenerational Transmission of Alcohol Consumption – A Quantile Regression Approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 0186, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stbull:y:2001:v:10:i:58:sg153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://stata-press.com/journals/stbj.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .