Temporary Employment Experiences of Women on Welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dahl, Molly & DeLeire, Thomas & Schwabish, Jonathan, 2009.
"Stepping Stone or Dead End? The Effect of the EITC on Earnings Growth,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 62(2), pages 329-346, June.
- Dahl, Molly & DeLeire, Thomas & Schwabish, Jonathan, 2009. "Stepping Stone or Dead End? The Effect of the EITC on Earnings Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 4146, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carolyn J. Heinrich & Peter R. Mueser & Kenneth R. Troske, 2009.
"The Role of Temporary Help Employment in Low-Wage Worker Advancement,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies of Labor Market Intermediation, pages 399-436
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter R. Mueser & Kenneth R. Troske & Carolyn J. Heinrich, 2007. "The Role of Temporary Help Employment in Low-wage Worker Advancement," Working Papers 0719, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Carolyn J. Heinrich & Peter R. Mueser & Kenneth R. Troske, 2007. "The Role of Temporary Help Employment in Low-wage Worker Advancement," NBER Working Papers 13520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamersma, Sarah & Heinrich, Carolyn J. & Mueser, Peter R., 2012. "Temporary Help Work: Compensating Differentials and Multiple Job-Holding," IZA Discussion Papers 6759, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Serrano-Padial, Ricardo, 2010. "Labor market flexibility and poverty dynamics," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 632-642, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tra:jlabre:v:26:y:2005:i:2:p:335-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://transactionpub.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=110581 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.