When Distance Disappears: Inventors, Education, and the Locus of Knowledge Spillovers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drivas, Kyriakos & Economidou, Claire & Karkalakos, Sotiris & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2016.
"Mobility of knowledge and local innovation activity,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 39-61.
- Drivas, Kyriakos & Economidou, Claire & Karkalakos, Sotiris & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2014. "Mobility of Knowledge and Local Innovation Activity," MPRA Paper 57478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ONISHI Koichiro & NAGAOKA Sadao, 2018. "How does Graduate Education Affect Inventive Performance? Evidence from undergraduates' choices during recessions," Discussion papers 18016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tom Kemeny & Maryann Feldman & Frank Ethridge & Ted Zoller, 2016.
"The economic value of local social networks,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(5), pages 1101-1122.
- Frank Ethridge & Maryann Feldman & Tom Kemeny & Ted Zoller, 2015. "The Economic Value of Local Social Networks," SERC Discussion Papers 0170, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Ethridge, Frank & Feldman, Maryann & Kemeny, Tom & Zoller, Ted, 2015. "The economic value of local social networks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64505, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:taf:regstd:v:51:y:2017:i:8:p:1246-1258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Quatraro & Stefano Usai, 2017.
"Are knowledge flows all alike? Evidence from European regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(8), pages 1246-1258, August.
- F. Quatraro & S. Usai, 2014. "Are knowledge flows all alike? Evidence from European regions," Working Paper CRENoS 201405, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:175:y:2019:i:c:p:57-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koski, Heli & Pajarinen, Mika, 2015. "Mobility of ideas for innovation: The role of inventor-specific knowledge flows," ETLA Working Papers 27, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Bentsen, Kristian Hedeager & Munch, Jakob R. & Schaur, Georg, 2019. "Education spillovers within the workplace," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 57-59.
- Qiantao Zhang & Niall G. MacKenzie & Dylan Jones-Evans & Robert Huggins, 2016. "Leveraging knowledge as a competitive asset? The intensity, performance and structure of universities’ entrepreneurial knowledge exchange activities at a regional level," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 657-675, October.
- repec:eee:respol:v:48:y:2019:i:1:p:11-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Giarratana & Alessandra Perri, 2014. "Product and Marketing Actions in a Competitive Scenario," Working Papers 30, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Koski, Heli, 2015. "Commercial success of innovation: the roles of R&D cooperation and firm age," ETLA Working Papers 30, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Igna, Ioana A., 2018. "The effects of educational mismatch on inventor productivity. Evidence from Sweden, 2003-2010," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge spillovers; inventors; geographical proximity; education;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:95:y:2013:i:2:p:449-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.