Nursing Home Quality as a Common Good
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Sean Shenghsiu & Hirth, Richard A., 2016. "Quality rating and private-prices: Evidence from the nursing home industry," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 59-70.
- Rahman, Momotazur & Norton, Edward C. & Grabowski, David C., 2016.
"Do hospital-owned skilled nursing facilities provide better post-acute care quality?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 36-46.
- Momotazur Rahman & Edward C. Norton & David C. Grabowski, 2016. "Do Hospital-Owned Skilled Nursing Facilities Provide Better Post-Acute Care Quality?," NBER Working Papers 22515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin B. Hackmann, 2017. "Incentivizing Better Quality of Care: The Role of Medicaid and Competition in the Nursing Home Industry," NBER Working Papers 24133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Buchmueller & John C. Ham & Lara D. Shore-Sheppard, 2015. "The Medicaid Program," NBER Chapters,in: Economics of Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, Volume 1, pages 21-136 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nishimura, Y.; Oikawa, M.;, 2017. "Effects of Informal Elderly Care on Labor Supply: Exploitation of Government Intervention on the Supply Side of Elderly Care Market," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/02, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:90:y:2008:i:4:p:754-764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.