Do School Resources Matter Only for Older Workers?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Iacovou, 2002.
"Class Size in the Early Years: Is Smaller Really Better?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 261-290.
- Iacovou, Maria, 2001. "Class size in the early years: is smaller really better?," ISER Working Paper Series 2001-10, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Marlow, Michael L., 1999. "Spending, school structure, and public education quality. Evidence from California," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 89-106, February.
- Justin L. Tobias & Mingliang Li, 2003. "A finite-sample hierarchical analysis of wage variation across public high schools: evidence from the NLSY and high school and beyond," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 315-336.
- Raaum, Oddbjørn & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Sørensen, Erik Ø., 2003. "The Impact of a Primary School Reform on Educational Stratification: A Norwegian Study of Neighbour and School Mate Correlations," IZA Discussion Papers 953, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Constant, Amelie F. & Konstantopoulos, Spyros, 2002. "School Effects and Labor Market Outcomes for Young Adults in the 1980s and 1990s," IZA Discussion Papers 671, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manuel Salas Velasco, 2004. "Rendimientos privados de las inversiones en educación superior a partir de ecuaciones de ingresos," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 169(2), pages 87-117, June.
- Tobias, Justin L., 2002.
"Model uncertainty and race and gender heterogeneity in the college entry decision,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 211-219, June.
- Tobias, Justin, 2002. "Model Uncertainty and Race and Gender Heterogeneity in the College Entry Decision," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12019, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Justin Tobias, 2003. "The effects of cognitive ability and high school quality on college entry decisions: nonparametric estimation of parameters of interest," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 209-215.
- Bedi, Arjun Singh & Edwards, John H. Y., 2002. "The impact of school quality on earnings and educational returns--evidence from a low-income country," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 157-185, June.
- Haegeland, Torbjørn & Raaum, Oddbjørn & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2005. "Pupil Achievement, School Resources and Family Background," IZA Discussion Papers 1459, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Torbjørn Hægeland & Oddbjørn Raaum & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2004. "Pupil achievement, school resources and family backgr," Discussion Papers 397, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Unnever, James D. & Kerckhoff, Allan C. & Robinson, Timothy J., 2000. "District variations in educational resources and student outcomes," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 245-259, June.
- Sander, William, 1999. "Endogenous expenditures and student achievement," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 223-231, August.
- C. A. Olson & D. Ackerman, "undated". "High School Inputs and Labor Market Outcomes for Male Workers in Their Mid-Thirties: New Data and New Estimates from Wisconsin," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1205-00, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:78:y:1996:i:4:p:638-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .