Establishment Size Differentials in Internal Mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Idson, Todd L., 1995. "Team production effects on earnings," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 197-203, August.
- Christopher Wheeler, 2007.
"Do localization economies derive from human capital externalities?,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(1), pages 31-50, March.
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2005. "Do localization economies derive from human capital externalities?," Working Papers 2005-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Kaas, Leo, 2015.
"Worker mobility in a search model with adverse selection,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 340-386.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Kaas, Leo, 2015. "Worker Mobility in a Search Model with Adverse Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 9367, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carlos Carrillo-Tudela & Leo Kaas, 2015. "Worker Mobility in a Search Model with Adverse Selection," Working Papers 2015-40, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Leo Kaas & Carlos Carrillo-Tudela, 2015. "Worker Mobility in a Search Model with Adverse Selection," 2015 Meeting Papers 351, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Frederiksen, Anders, 2008.
"Gender differences in job separation rates and employment stability: New evidence from employer-employee data,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 915-937, October.
- Frederiksen, Anders, 2006. "Gender Differences in Job Separation Rates and Employment Stability: New Evidence from Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 2147, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp018049g506t is not listed on IDEAS
- Stijepic Damir, 2020.
"Job Mobility and Sorting: Theory and Evidence,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 240(1), pages 19-49, January.
- Stijepic, Damir, 2015. "Job Mobility and Sorting: Theory and Evidence," VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112821, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Anders Frederiksen, 2004. "Explaining Individual Job Separations in a Segregated Labor Market," Working Papers 869, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Mañé Vernet, Ferran & Benner, Chris, 2009. "Dead-End Jobs or Career Opportunities? Advancement opportunities in call centers," Working Papers 2072/42870, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Todd Idson, 2000. "Employer Size Effects in Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 300, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Paige Ouimet & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2011. "Acquiring Labor," Working Papers 11-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Pier Angelo Mori, 1998. "Task Shifts vs. Termination as Devices for Eliciting Optimal Effort Supply," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 33-65, March.
- Majumdar, Sumit K., 2010. "Institutional changes, firm size and wages in the telecommunications sector," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 201-217, July.
- Schaffner, Julie Anderson, 1998. "Premiums to employment in larger establishments: evidence from Peru," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 81-113, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:71:y:1989:i:4:p:721-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.