Testing for Structural Change in Panel Data: Application to a Study of U.S. Foreign Trade in Manufacturing Goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Chao-Hsi & Lin, Kenneth S., 1993. "Deficits, government expenditures, and tax smoothing in the United States: 1929-1988," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 317-339, June.
- Pauwels Laurent L. & Chan Felix & Mancini Griffoli Tommaso, 2012. "Testing for Structural Change in Heterogeneous Panels with an Application to the Euro's Trade Effect," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-35, November.
- James Kroes & Ravi Subramanian & Ramanath Subramanyam, 2012. "Operational Compliance Levers, Environmental Performance, and Firm Performance Under Cap and Trade Regulation," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(2), pages 186-201, April.
- Felix Chan Tommaso Mancini-Griffoli Laurent L. Pauwels, 2006.
"Stability Tests for Heterogeneous Panel Data,"
IHEID Working Papers
24-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Dec 2006.
- Felix Chan & Tommaso Mancini-Griffoli & Laurent L. Pauwels, 2008. "Stability Tests for Heterogeneous Panel Data," Working Papers 092008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Félix Chan & Tommaso Mancini-Griffoli & Laurent L. Pauwels, 2006. "Stability tests for heterogeneous panel data," PSE Working Papers halshs-00589114, HAL.
- John Schroeter & Aju Fenn, 2005.
"Structural change in cigarette demand: cusum tests using panel data,"
AccessEcon, vol. 9(8), pages 1-11.
- Schroeter, John R. & Fenn, Aju J., 2005. "Structural Change in Cigarette Demand: Cusum Tests Using Panel Data," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12425, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chihwa Kao & Lorenzo Trapani & Giovanni Urga, 2007.
"Modelling and Testing for Structural Changes in Panel Cointegration Models with Common and Idiosyncratic Stochastic Trend,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers
92, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Chihwa Kao & Lorenzo Trapani & Giovanni Urga, 2007. "Modelling and Testing for Structural Changes in Panel Cointegration Models with Common and Idiosyncratic Stochastic Trends," Working Papers 0708, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian & Hicks, Robert L., 2002. "Can Eco-Labels Tune a Market? Evidence from Dolphin-Safe Labeling," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 339-359, May.
- Chandan Sharma & Sanjay Sehgal, 2010. "Impact of infrastructure on output, productivity and efficiency: Evidence from the Indian manufacturing industry," Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 100-121, September.
- Jamie Emerson & Chihwa Kao, 2000. "Testing for Structural Change of a Time Trend Regression in Panel Data," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 15, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2005:i:8:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aparna Sengupta, 2017. "Testing for a Structural Break in a Spatial Panel Model," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Hidalgo, Javier & Li, Qi, 1996. "A nonparametric test for poolability using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 345-367, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:71:y:1989:i:1:p:135-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.