Plant Closings and the Value of the Firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Williamson, John & Bottrill, Anthony, 1971.
"The Impact of Customs Unions on Trade in Manufactures,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 323-351, November.
- Williamson, J.H & Bottrill, A, 1971. "The Impact of Customs Unions on Trade in Manufactures," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 013, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Marcus H. Miller, 1971. "Estimates of the Static Balance of Payments and Welfare Costs of United Kingdom Entry Into the Common Market," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 57(1), pages 69-83, August.
- Truman, E. M., 1972. "The production and trade of manufactured products in the EEC and EFTA: A comparison," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 271-290, November.
- Resnick, Stephen A. & Truman, Edwin M., 1973. "An empirical examination of bilateral trade in Western Europe," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-335, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anabela Carneiro & Pedro Portugal, 2003.
"Wages and the Risk of Displacement,"
w200310, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Carneiro, Anabela & Portugal, Pedro, 2006. "Wages and the Risk of Displacement," IZA Discussion Papers 1926, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carneiro, Anabela & Portugal, Pedro, 2010. "Wages and the risk of displacement," Working Paper Series 1159, European Central Bank.
- Anabela Carneiro & Pedro Portugal, 2003. "Wages and the Risk of Displacement," CEF.UP Working Papers 0308, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Gielen, A. C. & van Ours, J.C., 2006. "Why do Worker-Firm Matches Dissolve?," Discussion Paper 2006-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:24:y:1993:i:1993-1m:p:73-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander, John Jr. & Spivey, Michael F., 1997. "The impact of the WARN Act on firm value," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 905-921.
- Fajnzylber, Pablo & Maloney, William F. & Ribeiro, Eduardo, 2001. "Firm entry and exit, labor demand, and trade reform : evidence from Chile and Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2659, The World Bank.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 1999. "LEEping into the future of labor economics: the research potential of linking employer and employee data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 25-41, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:70:y:1988:i:4:p:580-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.