Specification Tests of the Money Demand Function in an Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, Marlene A & Smyth, David J, 1991. "Multiple and Pairwise Non-nested Tests of the Influence of Taxes on Money Demand," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 17-30, Jan.-Marc.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Democratic Republic of São Tomé and Príncipe; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 08/306, International Monetary Fund.
- Subramanian S Sriram, 1999. "Survey of Literature on Demand for Money; Theoretical and Empirical Work with Special Reference to Error-Correction Models," IMF Working Papers 99/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Buncic, Daniel & Melecky, Martin, 2014.
"Equilibrium credit: The reference point for macroprudential supervisors,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 135-154.
- Buncic, Daniel & Martin Melecky, 2013. "Equilibrium Credit: The Reference Point for Macroprudential Supervisors," Economics Working Paper Series 1301, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Feb 2014.
- Buncic, Daniel & Melecky, Martin, 2013. "Equilibrium credit : the reference point for macroprudential supervisors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6358, The World Bank.
- Chen, Yi-Ting, 2006. "Non-nested tests for competing U.S. narrow money demand functions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 339-363, March.
- McAleer, Michael, 1995. "The significance of testing empirical non-nested models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 149-171, May.
- Dahalan, Jauhari & Sharma, Subhash C. & Sylwester, Kevin, 2007. "Scale variable specification in a money demand function for Malaysia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 867-882, December.
- Elyasiani, Elyas & Zadeh, Ali H. M., 1999. "Econometric tests of alternative scale variables in money demand in open economies: International evidence from selected OECD countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 193-211.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:67:y:1985:i:3:p:482-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.