The Choice of Ski Areas: Estimation of a Generalized CES Preference Ordering with Characteristics
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 66 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Esther Martínez-García & Josep María Raya, 2009. "Determinantes de la demanda temporal de turismo: una aproximación microeconómica con un modelo de duración," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 33(2), pages 271-302, May.
- James G. Mulligan, 2006. "Endogenously determined Quality and Price In a Two-Sector Competitive Service Market With an Application to Down-Hill Skiing," Working Papers 06-01, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Daniel J. Phaneuf & Catherine L. Kling & Joseph A. Herriges, 2000.
"Estimation and Welfare Calculations in a Generalized Corner Solution Model with an Application to Recreation Demand,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 83-92, February.
- Daniel J. Phaneuf & Catherine L. Kling & Joseph A. Herriges, 1998. "Estimation and Welfare Calculations in a Generalized Corner Solution Model with an Application to Recreation Demand," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp207, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Kling, Catherine L. & Herriges, Joseph A., 2000. "Estimation and Welfare Calculations in a Generalized Corner Solution Model with an Application to Recreation Demand," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1355, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pendleton, Linwood, 1999. "Reconsidering the hedonic vs. RUM debate in the valuation of recreational environmental amenities," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 167-189, May.
- Martin Falk & Eva Hagsten, 2015. "Importance of early snowfall for Swedish ski resorts: Evidence based on monthly data," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1176, European Regional Science Association.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Marcella Veronesi, 2014. "Recovering Individual Preferences for Non-Market Goods: A Collective Travel-Cost Model," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(2), pages 438-457.
- Marcella Veronesi & Martina Menon & Federico Perali, 2007. "Extensions of the Traditional Travel Cost Model of Non-Market Valuation to a Collective Framework: Evidence from the Field," Working Papers 42/2007, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey Englin & Klaus Moeltner, 2004. "The Value of Snowfall to Skiers and Boarders," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(1), pages 123-136, September.
- Ruben Van Loon & Jan Rouwendal & Piet Rietveld, 2011. "Vacation Behaviour: Frequency, Destination Choice and Expenditure Level," ERSA conference papers ersa10p921, European Regional Science Association.
- Kling, Catherine L., 1989. "The Importance Of Functional Form In The Estimation Of Welfare," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(01), July.
- Beaudin, Laura & Huang, Ju-Chin, 2014. "Weather conditions and outdoor recreation: A study of New England ski areas," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 56-68.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Francisco J. Mas & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2004. "A Random Parameter Logit Approach To The Two-Stage Tourist Choice Process: Going On Holidays And Length Of Stay," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-46, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bhattacharjee, Subhra & Kling, Catherine L. & Herriges, Joseph A., 2009. "Kuhn-Tucker Estimation of Recreation Demand – A Study of Temporal Stability," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49408, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761 Elsevier.
- Francisco J. Más & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2006. "A New Marketing Segmentation Approach Based On Marginal Individual Utilities: Applying Crm Is Not A Chimera Anymore," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Francisco J. Mas & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2004. "Stochastic Choice Analysis Of Tourism Destinations," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- van Soest, A.H.O., 1990. "Essays on micro-econometric models of consumer demand and the labour market," Other publications TiSEM be045d62-a73d-4d7c-a591-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:66:y:1984:i:4:p:584-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed