Symmetry Restrictions in a System of Financial Asset Demands: Theoretical and Empirical Results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher J. Green & Victor Murinde, 2003. "Flow of funds: implications for research on financial sector development and the real economy," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(8), pages 1015-1036.
- Jean-Michel Courtault, 1992.
"Les effets de substitution et de richesse de la théorie du portefeuille : une mise au point,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 43(6), pages 983-1006.
- Jean-Michel Courtault, 1992. "Les effets de substitution et de richesse de la théorie du portefeuille : une mise au point," Post-Print halshs-00447643, HAL.
- Dombrecht, M. & Wouters, R., 1997. "Interest rates and household absorption in Belgium," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 129-152, April.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1985. "The Substitutability of Debt and Equity Securities," NBER Chapters,in: Corporate Capital Structures in the United States, pages 197-238 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1985. "Crowding Out or Crowding In? Evidence on Debt-Equity Substitutability," NBER Working Papers 1565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1983. "The Substitutability of Debt and Equity Securities," NBER Working Papers 1130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:65:y:1983:i:1:p:124-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.