Choice of Functional Form and the Demand for Air Quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick C. Flower & Wade R. Ragas, 1994. "The Effects of Refineries on Neighborhood Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(3), pages 319-338.
- David M. Brasington & Diane Hite, 2005. "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," Departmental Working Papers 2005-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Horsch, Eric J. & Lewis, David J., 2008.
"The Effects of Aquatic Invasive Species on Property Values: Evidence from a Quasi-Random Experiment,"
92216, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Horsch, Eric J. & Lewis, David J., 2008. "The Effects of Aquatic Invasive Species on Property Values: Evidence from a Quasi-Random Experiment," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6199, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Horsch, Eric J. & Lewis, David J., 2008. "The Effects of Aquatic Invasive Species on Property Values: Evidence from a Quasi-random Experiment," Staff Paper Series 530, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Mario Du Preez & Michael Sale, 2013. "The Impact of Social Housing Developments on Nearby Property Prices: a Nelson Mandela Bay Case Study," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 81(3), pages 451-466, September.
- Eric J. Horsch & David J. Lewis, 2009. "The Effects of Aquatic Invasive Species on Property Values: Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(3), pages 391-409.
- Brasington, David M. & Hite, Diane, 2005.
"Demand for environmental quality: a spatial hedonic analysis,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-82, January.
- David Brasington & D. Hite, 2003. "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2003-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Muriel Travers & Emmanuel Bonnet & Morgane Chevé & Gildas Appéré, 2009. "Perception des risques industriels dans une zone estuarienne : une analyse hédoniste spatiale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 190(4), pages 135-158.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Kawaguchi, Daiji & Sepulveda, Facundo, 2008.
"Green taxes and double dividends in a dynamic economy,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 19-32.
- Gerhard Glomm & Daiji Kawaguchi & Facundo Sepulveda, 2006. "Green Taxes and Double Dividends in a Dynamic Economy," Caepr Working Papers 2006-017, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Recai Aydin & Barton A. Smith, 2008. "Evidence of the Dual Nature of Property Value Recovery Following Environmental Remediation," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 36(4), pages 777-812, December.
- Muriel Travers & Abdelhak Nassiri & Gildas Appéré & François Bonnieux, 2008.
"Évaluation des bénéfices environnementaux par la méthode des prix hédonistes : une application au cas du littoral,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 47-62.
- François Bonnieux & Gildas Appéré & Abdelhak Nassiri & Muriel Travers, 2008. "Évaluation des bénéfices environnementaux par la méthode des prix hédonistes : une application au cas du littoral," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 185(4), pages 47-62.
- Won Kim, Chong & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 2003.
"Measuring the benefits of air quality improvement: a spatial hedonic approach,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 24-39, January.
- Kim, Chong Won & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 1998. "Measuring The Benefits Of Air Quality Improvement: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20959, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Eugenio Figueroa & George Lever, 1992. "Determinantes del Precio de Mercado de los Terrenos en el Área Urbana de Santiago," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(86), pages 99-114.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:62:y:1980:i:4:p:638-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.