Choice of Functional Form and the Demand for Air Quality
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 62 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Patrick C. Flower & Wade R. Ragas, 1994. "The Effects of Refineries on Neighborhood Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(3), pages 319-338.
- David M. Brasington & Diane Hite, 2005. "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," Departmental Working Papers 2005-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Horsch, Eric J. & Lewis, David J., 2008.
"The Effects of Aquatic Invasive Species on Property Values: Evidence from a Quasi-random Experiment,"
Staff Paper Series
530, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Horsch, Eric J. & Lewis, David J., 2008. "The Effects of Aquatic Invasive Species on Property Values: Evidence from a Quasi-Random Experiment," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6199, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Eric J. Horsch & David J. Lewis, 2009. "The Effects of Aquatic Invasive Species on Property Values: Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(3), pages 391-409.
- Brasington, David M. & Hite, Diane, 2005. "Demand for environmental quality: a spatial hedonic analysis," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-82, January.
- David Brasington & D. Hite, 2003. "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2003-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Kawaguchi, Daiji & Sepulveda, Facundo, 2008. "Green taxes and double dividends in a dynamic economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 19-32.
- Gerhard Glomm & Daiji Kawaguchi & Facundo Sepulveda, 2006. "Green Taxes and Double Dividends in a Dynamic Economy," Caepr Working Papers 2006-017, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Won Kim, Chong & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 2003. "Measuring the benefits of air quality improvement: a spatial hedonic approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 24-39, January.
- Kim, Chong Won & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 1998. "Measuring The Benefits Of Air Quality Improvement: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20959, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- François Bonnieux & Gildas Appéré & Abdelhak Nassiri & Muriel Travers, 2008. "Évaluation des bénéfices environnementaux par la méthode des prix hédonistes : une application au cas du littoral," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 185(4), pages 47-62.
- Muriel Travers & Abdelhak Nassiri & Gildas Appéré & François Bonnieux, 2008. "Évaluation des bénéfices environnementaux par la méthode des prix hédonistes : une application au cas du littoral," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 47-62.
- Eugenio Figueroa & George Lever, 1992. "Determinantes del Precio de Mercado de los Terrenos en el Área Urbana de Santiago," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(86), pages 99-114.
- Muriel Travers & Emmanuel Bonnet & Morgane Chevé & Gildas Appéré, 2009. "Perception des risques industriels dans une zone estuarienne : une analyse hédoniste spatiale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 190(4), pages 135-158.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:62:y:1980:i:4:p:638-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed