The Cyclical Pattern of Temporary Layoffs in United States Manufacturing
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 62 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Jonathan S. Leonard, 1986.
"On the Size Distribution of Employment and Establishments,"
NBER Working Papers
1951, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonard, J.S., 1987. "On the Size Distribution of Employment and Establishments," Papers 5, California Berkeley - Institute of Industrial Relations.
- Leonard, Jonathan S., 1987. "On the Size Distribution of Employment and Establishments," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt8bz6h8kw, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1999. "Gross job flows between plants and industries," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 41-64.
- Christian Calmès, 2003. "Poignée de main invisible et persistance des cycles économiques : une revue de la littérature," Staff Working Papers 03-40, Bank of Canada.
- Jonathan S. Leonard, 1986. "In the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time: The Extent of Frictional and Structural Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 1979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonard, Jonathan S., 1987. "Technological Change and the Extent of Frictional and Structural Unemployment," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt9538f3v2, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Leonard, J.S., 1987. "Technological Change and the Extent of Frictional and Structural Unemployment," Papers 4, California Berkeley - Institute of Industrial Relations.
- Rainer Eppel & Thomas Horvath & Helmut Mahringer, 2017. "The Impact of Temporary Layoffs on the Subsequent Career of the Affected Workers," WIFO Working Papers 539, WIFO.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1985. "Implicit Contracts: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 1144-1175, September.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1985. "Implicit Contracts: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 1635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Warren, Ronald Jr., 1996. "Returns to scale in a matching model of the labor market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 135-142, January.
- Andrew Figura, 2002. "The cyclical behavior of short-term and long-term job flows," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Davis, Steven J & Haltiwanger, John & Schuh, Scott, 1996. "Small Business and Job Creation: Dissecting the Myth and Reassessing the Facts," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 297-315, August.
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1993. "Small Business and Job Creation: Dissecting the Myth and Reassessing theFacts," NBER Working Papers 4492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calmès, Christian, 2003. "La poignée de main invisible et la persistance des cycles d’affaires : un survol," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 79(4), pages 563-581, Décembre.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2711-2805 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:1001-1035 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rainer Eppel & Thomas Horvath & Helmut Mahringer & Christine Zulehner, 2015. "The Importance of Temporary Layoffs in Austria," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 88(12), pages 885-897, December.
- John Haltiwanger, 1985. "Inventories, Multiperiod Implicit Contracts, and the Dynamic Behavior if the Firm Under Uncertainty," UCLA Economics Working Papers 374, UCLA Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:62:y:1980:i:1:p:24-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed