The Transactions Demand for Money and Technological Change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ireland, Peter N, 1995.
"Endogenous Financial Innovation and the Demand for Money,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(1), pages 107-123, February.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1992. "Endogenous financial innovation and the demand for money," Working Paper 92-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Michael Dotsey, 1983. "The effects of cash management practices on the demand for demand deposits," Working Paper 83-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- I. Biefang-Frisancho Mariscal & P.G.A. Howells, 2012. "Income velocity and non-GDP transactions in the UK," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 97-110, March.
- Jun Nagayasu, 2012. "Financial innovation and regional money," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(35), pages 4617-4629, December.
- Uribe, Martin, 1997.
"Hysteresis in a simple model of currency substitution,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 185-202, September.
- Martin Uribe, 1995. "Hysteresis in a simple model of currency substitution," International Finance Discussion Papers 509, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Georges Prat, 1988. "Note à propos de l'influence de l'incertitude sur la demande de monnaie," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 39(2), pages 451-460.
- Javier Gómez P., 1998. "La Demanda Por Dinero En Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002969, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Adnan Haider & Asad Jan & Kalim Hyder, 2013.
"On the (Ir)Relevance of Monetary Aggregate Targeting in Pakistan: An Eclectic View,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 18(2), pages 65-119, July-Dec.
- Haider, Adnan & Jan, Asad & Hyder, Kalim, 2012. "On the (IR) Relevance of Monetary Aggregate Targeting in Pakistan: An Eclectic View," MPRA Paper 43422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asad Jan & Adnan Haider & Syed Kalim Hyder Bukhari, 2013. "On The (Ir)relevance of Monetary Aggregate Targeting in Pakistan: An Eclectic View," SBP Working Paper Series 62, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Michael Dotsey, 1984. "An investigation of cash management practices and their effects on the demand for money," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 3-12.
- Benjamin M. Friedman & Milton Friedman & A. W. Clausen, 1980. "Postwar Changes in the American Financial Markets," NBER Chapters,in: The American Economy in Transition, pages 9-100 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "Postwar Changes in the American Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 0458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elena Sinelnikova-Muryleva, 2011. "Innovations in the sphere of payments and the money demand in Russia," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 157P.
- Sinelnikova-Muryleva, Elena, 2018. "Analysis of the Consequences of the Development of Payment Systems for Monetary Policy in the Context of Deepening Financial Markets," Working Papers 031813, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Rodriguez Mendizabal, Hugo, 2002.
"Monetary Union and the Transaction Cost Savings of a Single Currency,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 263-277, May.
- Hugo Rodríguez, 1998. "Monetary unions and the transaction cost savings of a single currency," Economics Working Papers 291, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- J Paul Dunne and Elizabeth Kasekende, 2016.
"Financial Innovation and Money Demand: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa,"
583, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- J. Paul Dunne & Elizabeth Kasekende, 2017. "Financial Innovation and Money Demand: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," School of Economics Macroeconomic Discussion Paper Series 2017-06, School of Economics, University of Cape Town.
- Arrau, Patricio & De Gregorio, Jose & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Wickham, Peter, 1995.
"The demand for money in developing countries: Assessing the role of financial innovation,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 317-340, April.
- Arrau, Patricio & De Gregorio, Jose & Reinhart, Carmen & Wickham, Peter, 1991. "The demand for money in developing countries : assessing the role of financial innovation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 721, The World Bank.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Arrau, Patricio & DeGregorio, Jose & Wickham, Peter, 1991. "The demand for money in developing countries: Assessing the role of financial innovation," MPRA Paper 13691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Arrau, Patricio & DeGregorio, Jose & Wickham, Peter, 1995. "The demand for money in developing countries: Assessing the role of financial innovation," MPRA Paper 14096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose De Gregorio & Peter Wickham & Patricio Arrau & Carmen Reinhart, 1991. "The Demand for Money in Developing Countries; Assessing the Role of Financial innovation," IMF Working Papers 91/45, International Monetary Fund.
- Felipe Larraín & Aníbal Larraín, 1988. "El Caso del Dinero Desaparecido Chile 1984-1986," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 25(75), pages 247-282.
- Raimundo Soto, "undated". "Nonlinearities in the Demand for money: A Neural Network Approach," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv107, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- V. Vance Roley, 1985. "Money Demand Predictability," NBER Working Papers 1580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wei Liao & Sampawende J Tapsoba, 2014. "China’s Monetary Policy and Interest Rate Liberalization; Lessons from International Experiences," IMF Working Papers 14/75, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:59:y:1977:i:3:p:307-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.