Some Macroeconomic and Monetary Policy Implications of New Micro Evidence on Wage Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juillard, M. & Le Bihan, H. & Millard, S., 2013.
"Non-uniform wage-staggering: European evidence and monetary policy implications,"
442, Banque de France.
- Juillard, Michel & Le Bihan, Herve & Millard, Stephen, 2013. "Non-uniform wage-staggering: European evidence and monetary policy implications," Bank of England working papers 477, Bank of England.
- G. de Walque & M. Druant & Ph. Du Caju & C. Fuss, 2010. "Lessons of the Wage Dynamics Network," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue i, pages 55-75, June.
- Sanvi Avouyi-Dovi & Denis Fougère & Erwan Gautier, 2013.
"Wage Rigidity, Collective Bargaining, and the Minimum Wage: Evidence from French Agreement Data,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1337-1351, October.
- Avouyi-Dovi, S. & Fougère, D. & Gautier, E., 2010. "Wage rigidity, collective bargaining and the minimum wage: evidence from French agreement data," Working papers 287, Banque de France.
- Sanvi Avouyi-Dovi & Denis Fougère & Erwan Gautier, 2013. "Wage Rigidity, Collective Bargaining and the Minimum Wage: Evidence from French Agreement Data," Post-Print hal-01511690, HAL.
- Avouyi-Dovi, Sanvi & Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan, 2010. "Wage Rigidity, Collective Bargaining and the Minimum Wage: Evidence from French Agreement Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 7932, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Avouyi-Dovi, Sanvi & Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan, 2011. "Wage Rigidity, Collective Bargaining and the Minimum Wage: Evidence from French Agreement Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5835, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianni Amisano & Andreas Beyer & Michele Lenza, 2010. "Enhancing monetary analysis," Research Bulletin, European Central Bank, vol. 11, pages 2-6.
- Aurelijus Dabuï¿½inskas & Tairi Room, 2011. "Survey evidence on wage and price setting in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2011-06, Bank of Estonia, revised 27 May 2011.
- Martin Scheicher, 2010. "“Return-free risk”? Market pricing in credit risk markets," Research Bulletin, European Central Bank, vol. 11, pages 7-8.
- Jósef Sigurdsson & Rannveig Sigurdardottir, 2011. "Evidence of Nominal Wage Rigidity and Wage Setting from Icelandic Microdata," Economics wp55, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Geoff Kenny, 2010. "Macroeconomic forecasting: can forecast combination help?," Research Bulletin, European Central Bank, vol. 11, pages 9-12.
- Fernando Martins, 2015. "What Survey Data Reveal about Price and Wage Rigidity in Portugal," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 29(3), pages 291-309, September.
More about this item
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:8:y:2010:i:2-3:p:506-513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .